Home

Some Unanswered Questions About CCM!

This is a discussion on Some Unanswered Questions About CCM! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #9
Rookie

EmmittSmithx22x's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Some Unanswered Questions About CCM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
I asked it on multiple threads and got no replies, which is why I thought it could be a sign of it being a serious issue FYI.
relax man, the game isn't even due out for another 12 days, and a select few have it in their hands right now. The odds of those people being available in only an hour after you ask your question is slim. Also, your question requires some time to be answered. A person would have to play through, (or sim) a season then another or maybe multiple for it to be answered correctly.

As Rob suggested, Ryno has a thread up, you said you asked there, and there is a possibility he glanced over it (as in he missed it, he is a busy man you know). I asked a question to that went unanswered. give them some time and everything will get answered soon. OS has a good community of people, and even if your question isn't answered directly to you it will be answered cause other people are probably asking the same question

OS
VETS Madden League:
Vets Bowl V,VII,IX Champion (Bengals)

Last edited by EmmittSmithx22x; 08-16-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmittSmithx22x
relax man, the game isn't even due out for another 12 days, and a select few have it in their hands right now. The odds of those people being available in only an hour after you ask your question is slim. Also, your question requires some time to be answered. A person would have to play through, (or sim) a season then another or maybe multiple for it to be answered correctly.

As Rob suggested, Ryno has a thread up, you said you asked there, and there is a possibility he glanced over it (as in he missed it, he is a busy man you know). I asked a question to that went unanswered. give them some time and everything will get answered soon. OS has a good community of people, and even if your question isn't answered directly to you it will be answered cause other people are probably asking the same question
I've asked multiple times and got no answer though. But yeah I understand I guess.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #11
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

here's 1 I have.....can I conduct all my off-season GM/coach stuff from a PC?...or am i chained down to my PS3 for those types of tasks?...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »