Home

Madden NFL 13 Videos - Post All Retail Videos Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Videos - Post All Retail Videos Here within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #33
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Official Madden 13 (Pre-Release) Retail Video Thread

Commentary sounds good. But in that first video, after a sack by the DE, during the replay he says, "the DE gets in." Can't we get the players called by name on a play like that? Good grief, it's 2012.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #34
Rookie

Gronkanador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Based off the features they've announced, what they haven't fixed or addressed, how it looks in the final build, etc.
All i'm saying is give it a try by like renting it or something. There is finally some hope for a good football game.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #35
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
One thing that drives me nuts that nobody mentions is how 8 players of the defense are always following your ball carier all the way into the endzone. Rarely does a blocker or teamate follow(ALMOST NEVER) and rarely is it only 1-3 guys within 15 yards of you.

Looks really silly during those big td runs because of this! Kills the moment for me.

Watch at the 2:02 mark (Browns vs Raiders) for a example. Happens almost everytime like this! Looks like the ending of a 60 yard td run from Tecmo Bowl
Yeah, that does look odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
I'm seeing a consistent issue with the RB's being as big as or even bigger than the linemen. Anyone else seeing this? I was trying to see if it's attempted depth-of-field related, but I don't think so.
McFadden is only 6'2", but he looks likes he's about 7 feet tall on that TD run in the first video. Surely they could fix that in a patch.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 25
Rendering Dolphins at Bills using zoomed camera... Will start uploading for you guys in 90 min. Should be live around midnight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #37
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Rendering Dolphins at Bills using zoomed camera... Will start uploading for you guys in 90 min. Should be live around midnight.

Bandwidth really that bad down at EA? lol. Thanks again for making these videos and putting them up. Really appreciate it.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Bandwidth really that bad down at EA? lol. Thanks again for making these videos and putting them up. Really appreciate it.
Lol nah I'm at home. Uploading in full hd with graphic overlays and backdrop takes a bit longer. YouTube and I were fighting this morning, first video took 6 hours to upload with the issues YouTube was having overnight. It usually takes YouTube an hour to process afterwards on mine so it should be up around 11 pm est. This next on only took 90 min which is about normal. Not to mention about 90 minutes to render beforehand.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #39
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Based off the features they've announced, what they haven't fixed or addressed, how it looks in the final build, etc.
But the problem is, you keep coming to every madden thread complaining about something, most of which is not even top priority for anything.

You need to understand they have re-done the whole game, from new engine to brand new game mode. Of course they did not have time for certain fixes that are needed, but there was a much needed engine that was #1 priority and CCM WAS needed because now, they can work on all of it together and get more accomplished and nothing gets left behind, maybe not from your view but to them, it covers everyone and does not leave a certain crowd (online,offline franchise, superstar, etc) behind.

There is nothing wrong not liking the game and saying what needs addressing, but coming in every new thread and complaining about something is not the way to do it.

If you do not like the game (which we get by now) then do not get it, but it is pointless to keep whining over the same things in every thread when you know as well as anyone else, it accomplishes nothing.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #40
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
But the problem is, you keep coming to every madden thread complaining about something, most of which is not even top priority for anything.

You need to understand they have re-done the whole game, from new engine to brand new game mode. Of course they did not have time for certain fixes that are needed, but there was a much needed engine that was #1 priority and CCM WAS needed because now, they can work on all of it together and get more accomplished and nothing gets left behind, maybe not from your view but to them, it covers everyone and does not leave a certain crowd (online,offline franchise, superstar, etc) behind.

There is nothing wrong not liking the game and saying what needs addressing, but coming in every new thread and complaining about something is not the way to do it.

If you do not like the game (which we get by now) then do not get it, but it is pointless to keep whining over the same things in every thread when you know as well as anyone else, it accomplishes nothing.
I'm not whining, or complaining or bitching, or trying to do ANY of that. Like I said, and what you said, I'm trying to just address the issues that the game has. I understand that they have redone parts of the game, and I'm bringing up all the other overlooked problems so they can get fixed - and when you say that I'm going to every new thread that doesn't prioritize what I'm talking about, I'm simply giving feedback on either a new retail video (which happens to bring up some stuff, and I do say it looks alright at times anyways), the demo impressions thread, replying to posts that counter or start a discussion, or discussing on a thread that criticizes the game. For some reason you have this perception that I'm keeping complaining about missing features and keep on going to every thread saying I'm not buying and that it looks awful etc. etc.. I'm not. This whole whining complaining thing was done anyways. No need to criticize me for something that was resolved a long while ago.

If it upsets you that much that I'm criticizing the game to make sure that a lot of the issues are not there, then I'm sorry then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »