Home

dallas cowboys users?

This is a discussion on dallas cowboys users? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #33
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: dallas cowboys users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronkanador
I think he meant Torey Smith.

Yeah, I meant Torrey Smith.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #34
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramachild11
Hahahahaha right on brother do you notice how nobody is taking shots at the giants because we beat up on all of ya'll.... But to be on topic the cowboys are a great team to use in madden cause they are supremely talented offensively but I can't use them on general principle lol
Does Plexico Burress count? He shot himself when he was a Giant.

... or I got another one, how about those two shots to VD Alex Smith took?
Old 08-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #35
Rookie

Dakota822's Arena

OVR: 0

I mean...I guess you can talk after having your first winning season since 02. We'll see if they can duplicate it...

To OP, there's a whole lot of great young players that should progress nicely after 1 or 2 seasons. That secondary will be deadly, so I won't have to worry about that. My main focus will most likely be beefing up that offensive line and trying to find a ball-hawk safety.

Catch me streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/dakota_o/profile

Last edited by Dakota822; 08-18-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

To the guy who said the 49'ers were 5-4 against the Cowboys... what really matters is 3-1... you know, as in Super Bowls.

And Tony Romo choking, he's 1-3 in the playoffs. It wasn't his fault that Clayton dropped two passes that would have out the eventual Super Bowl winners. It wasn't his fault the OLine couldn't pick up Minnesota blitzed. And it wasn't his fault that the Dallas D couldn't stop Seattle's offense late. Even if Tony got the snap down in that game, the defense probably would have been gashed for the win. Because what most people don't remember is that defense was on fumes. And all you Eagle fans... win a Super Bowl first. At least the Giants and the Niners have room to speak. Philadelphia has been the most consistent NFC team over the last decade and what do they have to show for it? ONE Super Bowl appearance. CHOKE!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #37
Rookie

DPillz1201's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Does Plexico Burress count? He shot himself when he was a Giant.

... or I got another one, how about those two shots to VD Alex Smith took?

You like?
Old 08-18-2012, 01:56 AM   #38
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

I started reading the post in this thread and saw how quickly it went off topic, too the Giant, Eagles and 49ers persons your comments belong in the pro football team thread. My point is yesterday is gone, tomorrow's a dream, today is where my concentration is focused, So if you are not playing as the Cowboys in madden 13 leave, the thread title says" Cowboys Users" under Madden football, self explanatory. please continue guys, I'm looking forward playing with my favorite football team.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cowboys have a s solid team w/ a few holes Oline/qb pressure on D. Eagles have a good team on paper can Vick make a full season? there Oline is as bad as ours...49ers have a great D last year a average at best QB and a aging RB that is wearing down..Giants have a Overated QB terrible stats reg season 187 td- 129 int thats bad should be 2-1 at least, if it wasnt for Asante dropping the INT, Welkers dropped pass or the facemask blind throw to a WR that isnt even in the league Eli would have no rings/good pass rush/questionable 2ndary...all in all who knows what will happen
Old 08-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #40
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhezzy2003
hmmm cowboys beat the 49ers with a broken tony romo....lol
49ers do you remember this??? oh yeah we were in your home too.....lol
Not to mention the fact that 60% of the fans were Cowboys fans there. So many the announcers talked about it. I took a screen shot of it I can track down if need be... but all you really need to do is look at the fans in the photo. I think I count 12-13 49er fans in the photo. Everyone should try it. Its like Where's Waldo. Lol
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS

Last edited by thbends; 08-18-2012 at 08:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »