Home

Roster update already?

This is a discussion on Roster update already? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

Newellgm's Arena

OVR: 1
Roster update already?

Hey guys,

I just watched TraditionSports CCM video featuring Demaryius Thomas. I plan on trading for Brock Osweiler in my CC, so I was interested to see that he is rated as a 72 overall in the video.

He is only rated 69 in the official QB ratings that were released 2 weeks ago. Why the rating increase with only 1 week of preseason behind us?

Brock went 4/7 for 38 yards in week 1 of the preseason.
Let me preface this by saying Madden isn't perfect. That said, year after year I have played, and enjoyed the finished product. I will continue to buy and play for years to come. If you are looking for a true football simulation, strap on some pads and stay off the forums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Roster update already?

Roster update probably was not the reason, it was probably due to progression in the CC. Could be wrong though.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Newellgm's Arena

Makes sense, except that is his overall when picking Thomas to begin the CC. Unless he was switching from coach to player, which is possible.
Let me preface this by saying Madden isn't perfect. That said, year after year I have played, and enjoyed the finished product. I will continue to buy and play for years to come. If you are looking for a true football simulation, strap on some pads and stay off the forums.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

probably the offensive scheme
Old 08-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Newellgm's Arena

Good Call.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »