Home

What is your first CC trade going to be?

This is a discussion on What is your first CC trade going to be? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What is your first CC trade going to be?

I plan on taking the 49ers and trying to upgrade the speed in their secondary. They already have a good defensive line and a great linebacker core. I would look to get some corners that are faster and good in man coverage. Also want to get a faster FS as well.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtamyway24
While playing as a coach in CC, what is the first trade you're going to make?

Using the Jaguars, my first trade is going to be trading away Jones-Drew to the Cardinals in exchange for Patrick Peterson, 2013 3rd Round, and 2014 2nd Round Pick.
Sorry but are you crazy? Your going to trade AWAY MJD (The best RB in the game, 97 overall) For a defender and 2 picks. The Jaguars have a poor offense as it is and you are going to give away your best player?

Anyway, I will look to pick up a new WR, someone who has a fair amount of speed, but he must have strength and good catching resulting in less drops. Someone around Knicks playing style, strong, fast and great at catching. I was planning on trying for Brandon Marshall until he went to the bears. Might even consider trading for Bradshaw from NYG if Ingram doesn't cut it. Although I think Ingram, Sproles and Thomas will be enough. It is hard to say who will be our first trade since we do not know if it is possible yet. I will be keeping my eyes out for a RE or LE to put pressure on QB, just enough for my Offense to win the game. Then maybe a MLB. Also want to improve the O-Line like a new Centre. Will attempt to pick up some new defenders, especially at CB, will look at the Dolphins CB core for this.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Sorry but are you crazy? Your going to trade AWAY MJD (The best RB in the game, 97 overall) For a defender and 2 picks. The Jaguars have a poor offense as it is and you are going to give away your best player?
Point well taken. My thinking is the Jaguars are definitely not in a "Win now" mode, so get young talent a build towards 2014.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #12
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtamyway24
Point well taken. My thinking is the Jaguars are definitely not in a "Win now" mode, so get young talent a build towards 2014.
That is also an acceptable point. They defo need some new faces, especially a QB as I do not think Gabbert will get you to the Playoffs never mind the superbowl. OL line will need an upgrade to.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

With the Dolphins I must find a WR....fast. I will check out James Jones on GB and check how he is rated on Madden 13. Maybe get him on the cheap.

Or make a move for a veteran just to get someone Tannehill can throw too to speed his growth.

But WR is a huge priority.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #14
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

In the online CCM I'm in, the OSFL, I coach the Bucs. I will look to strengthen my offensive line, though we got Carl Nicks, my receiving corps, and my defense overall. In the OSFL, we only have a certain number of points to spend on trades per season, so I can't do anything crazy, luckily.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

As the 49ers I'm not really a fan of the backup QBs, so I'll look into grabbing R.Mallet and give him a year or two before taking the job from Alex.

As the Colts I'll trade for T.Gerhart and give a nice power running game.

Also maybe trading or picking up as a FA is Greg Lloyd Jr and turning him into a solid OLB for the 49ers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #16
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm playing as the Jaguars in OSFL. Still not sure who exactly I'll be trading for, but I know for sure I'll be looking for another WR. Don't know what I'll look to trade to get said WR; hoping not to give up too much. I just need to find another target for Gabbert because I think he would be good IRL if he had some more targets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »