Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Live Draft in Connected Careers Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Live Draft in Connected Careers Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 13 LIVE Draft sample

Wow this looks amazing.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really don't have a problem with the WR going 1st overall (although him being white and named Treon is a little... unrealistic, haha), although I doubt that will ever happen again unless the prospect is a Calvin Johnson clone. The TE going 2nd overall is just terrible though. Vernon Davis going 6th overall is the highest I can ever remember a TE going, and that was questionable then and still is now. Most elite TE prospects are going to go in the 15-25 range.

Other than that, looks really good. It would just be nice if it were a little more realistic, but you can't have everything I guess.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #35
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3

Do we even know that it was the CPU making the picks? The video says it's an online draft... maybe those were users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imskykid
Do we even know that it was the CPU making the picks? The video says it's an online draft... maybe those were users.
Nice catch and I guess I didn't take that into consideration.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
it was the cpu.. it says above the team picking if its the cpu or a user
Old 08-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
If you notice, all of the picks say "CPU" except for the 4th pick, which is the Titans, that has the user's name.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #39
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

Well, I think the whole Mark tweet is actually alright. He said "Pretty obvious that Z. Richmond will be going first overall. Question is, will the Cowboys field offers for the pick?" which to me indicates that the Cowboys didn't need the QB, but were open to the offers for teams to trade up to get Z Richmond; in the end they didn't trade the pick so Richmond didn't go first overall.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
Well, I think the whole Mark tweet is actually alright. He said "Pretty obvious that Z. Richmond will be going first overall. Question is, will the Cowboys field offers for the pick?" which to me indicates that the Cowboys didn't need the QB, but were open to the offers for teams to trade up to get Z Richmond; in the end they didn't trade the pick so Richmond didn't go first overall.
But he dropped 19 picks to 20th overall. Even if the Cowboys didn't need him and he was the obvious "first overall" pick, he wouldn't have made it passed 3rd at worst.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »