Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Connected Careers Website Walkthrough (TSO)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Connected Careers Website Walkthrough (TSO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Connected Careers Website Walkthrough (TSO)

Can you scout on the website?

I am 50/50 on doing an online CCM. I want to, but Im not sure. For the 1st 2 seasons of my Franchise/CCM I usually just sim and build the team through draft.

If I can just sim and scout for my 1st 2 seasons and draft on the website, than I might do a online CCM
Old 08-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #18
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Can you scout on the website?

I am 50/50 on doing an online CCM. I want to, but Im not sure. For the 1st 2 seasons of my Franchise/CCM I usually just sim and build the team through draft.

If I can just sim and scout for my 1st 2 seasons and draft on the website, than I might do a online CCM
Just to clarify, in case you're not sure.....

You can do an ONLINE CCM but still only do it by yourself, just like in franchise mode in the past. You can also do it offline. But I think there are several perks do doing your CCM online, including using the websites to do a lot of your activities.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #19
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Here's something interesting I saw. I went to the website listed at the top of the video: (madden.test.easports.ea.com/madden-nfl/connected-careers). Here's a screenshot. Check out the note in yellow at the top:

Old 08-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
Just to clarify, in case you're not sure.....

You can do an ONLINE CCM but still only do it by yourself, just like in franchise mode in the past. You can also do it offline. But I think there are several perks do doing your CCM online, including using the websites to do a lot of your activities.
I usually do an offline career. I never did an online career mode in any game. If we cant scout, than I might consider doing it offline. If I do it will be by self
Old 08-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Here's something interesting I saw. I went to the website listed at the top of the video: (madden.test.easports.ea.com/madden-nfl/connected-careers). Here's a screenshot. Check out the note in yellow at the top:

I use google chrome, but what will give google chrome more depth than other internets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
I usually do an offline career. I never did an online career mode in any game. If we cant scout, than I might consider doing it offline. If I do it will be by self
Why do you need to scout online though? Even if scouting isn't allowed on the website all the other great features are. Just scout on your 360/PS3 and enjoy the website for the other features.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Why do you need to scout online though? Even if scouting isn't allowed on the website all the other great features are. Just scout on your 360/PS3 and enjoy the website for the other features.
I just wanted to see how much you could on the website.

I usually only play the game when I have to opposed to when I want to. I really only play games when the opportunity arises. So if I could do most of the off the field stuff on the website, than I might consider doing a online career.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
I just wanted to see how much you could on the website.

I usually only play the game when I have to opposed to when I want to. I really only play games when the opportunity arises. So if I could do most of the off the field stuff on the website, than I might consider doing a online career.
But my point still stands. There is no disadvantage to doing it online. You could do an online franchise and never touch the website. It's the same as offline. Except the website allows you a lot of access when you are away from your system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »