Home

Your Longest Offline Franchise? (Any Madden)

This is a discussion on Your Longest Offline Franchise? (Any Madden) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
Rookie

phillycannon1720's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Your Longest Offline Franchise? (Any Madden)

I'm currently in Year 15 of my Los Angeles Raiders franchise. That's right I moved them back to LA and changed the unis and all that. My team is all drafted basically with a few free agents here and there. Out of 15 years I've won about 4 Super Bowls and never won back to back theres actually a stretch where I missed the playoffs a couple years in a row.My offense is pretty productive but my defense is stout with pro bowl talent at the corners and defensive end positions. I don't have any screenshots at the moment though.

Philadelphia Flyers

Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia 76ers
"Birds fly high"
Philly All Day
Follow me on Twitter @im2dopeforwords
Catch me on XBOX Live
Phillycannon170
I play Madden Call Of Duty and NBA 2K12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #26
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

On Current Gen Madden The longest I went in a Franchise was 21 Years with the New England Patriots in Madden 10. I played maybe 5 games a season plus the playoffs and I simmed everything else. The reason I chose them to start the Franchise was I wanted to see how many consecutive Superbowl victories I could String together and boy was it amazing. Tom Brady won the MVP 5 out of 7 Seasons and ended up breaking the Single Season Touchdown Record and the Single Season Passing Yards Record. The PAtriots won the Superbowl every season until his retirement in 2017. By that time no started on the team was below an 88 Overall. I Lost in the AFC Championship game in 2018, traded for the number 1 overall pick and drafted Jack English Leading the Patriots to another run of dominance, over the next 13 years English Shattered every passing record in the books and won the MVP 9 times . Completely unrealistic but I had a great time with it

Old 08-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #27
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I got through three seasons with the Bills and Bengals each in Madden 12, coaching each to a SB title. I got the Bills a 15-1 record, too. But I was on all-pro difficulty so it was too easy. I use Cre's sliders now and it's better. I can still easily win. I like to sim three seasons ahead when I start a franchise in M12 so the NFL landscape is different. Example- Simmed 4 years. Peyton Manning goes to the Buccaneers for his last season. Michael Vick goes to the Colts to replace him. Carson Palmer goes to the Redskins. Matt Flynn goes to the Cardinals. Kevin Kolb regresses and becomes a third string QB for the Cowboys. Rex Grossman becomes Aaron Rodgers' back up. Jimmy Clausen become's Eli Manning's back up. Matt Moore goes to the Jets.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #28
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Madden 12 at the beginning of the year. After the first season, I signed him to a 4 year extension and dropped him after it expired. Drafted a prospect I made in NCAA '12. With Drew Brees, we made the playoffs every year but could never win past the divisional round. With our new QB, it took us 3 years to clinch a wildcard spot and lost to the Giants. I played about 4 more years and made it to the Super Bowl once but lost. The CPU rosters ended up with a bunch a UDFAs do I quit and started over and changed to all teams each off season to remove all the players with a <60OVR but I had been bored for awhile. Traded the game in to GameStop. Just bought it again last week because I'm tired of waiting for the 28th. But 8 more days now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »