Home

Will CPU finally offer trades in Madden 13?

This is a discussion on Will CPU finally offer trades in Madden 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #17
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Will CPU finally offer trades in Madden 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Just put Harvin on the block

Cincy- 2013 4 and 6th round 2014 7th round

Buffalo- McKalvin and 2013 7th round

Houston- 2013 4th and 6th round

Titans- 2013 3rd round

Pitt- 2013 4th round

Skins 2013 2 round and 2014 7th round..

You get the idea
Looks good, thanks man.
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Will CPU finally offer trades in Madden 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Looks good, thanks man.

I am running as the Seahawks.

I can't get anyone to give me even a 7th round pick for Jackson. Even though several teams have QB as a need (Bills,Browns,Dolphins,Chiefs,Cards).

Several teams offered me draft picks for M. Trufant (Rated a 76 corner). After 3 preseason games, I decided I really liked the rookie J. Lane so I dealt Trufant to the Colts being how they don't have V. Davis with this roster set, for a 2013 4th round pick and a 2014 7th round pick.

Also because of the Hawks cutting Winslow, I decided I rather see what teams would trade for him. Had like 10 offers including a deal from the Bucs, but I went with a 2014 3rd round from Denver. There was better deals out there, but felt like this made more since, with Denver wanting to win now attitude and it gives Manning a bigtime TE upgrade over Tamme or Dressen.

So far the only 2 deals I have seen the computer make via the Twitter feed is RB I. Redman from the Steelers to the Panthers. (if anyone can tell me where to go to see who or what they gave up, that would be great). I don't like the deal at all, because it moves D. Williams to the #3 back which would never happen in real life. However the deal that I hate the most so far is the Bucs trading for RB P. Thomas of the saints, making D. Martin their #1 RB now the #3., with Blount listed as the #2.

So far I personally am not impressed with the trade logic. I tried putting several backup CB rated 70's on the trade block and can't even get a 7th round pick offered, yet Trufant I got a 4th round. These guy's are young too having been in the league only 1 or 2 years, so it's not like they cost alot in salary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »