Home

Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week

This is a discussion on Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #49
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.
Re: Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Honestly never cared about editing. Once you get through season 1, it all becomes "fantasy" anyway. I'll be happy with M13 and on the off chance I'm not, M12 will only be $2.99 by January anyway.
Without editing, though, EVERYTHING that you will have after season 1 is going to be a fantasy, as you can't import players - you won't have the correct names, sizes/weights, you won't be able to control every team's draft pick, ratings will be as random as ever, etc. etc. etc. If that's cool with you, then go for it...but it's another prevention of realism for a lot of us.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #50
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
its hard to make madden last 1 week as a whole, lol
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3
I will continue to play madden 12 until they bring back player editing, create a team, and imported draft classes, or until I can purchase madden for what its really worth (less than $20)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 09:49 PM   #52
Rookie

ahayes85's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
lol mine will last another whole year!! Until they fix the new engine and add normal things like fantasy draft and import draft class. Madden 12 will do just fine! ;
Im still playing it today I got everybody 16 got and trust me it's way more realistic then 16, 15, 25 & 13 will EVER be.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:55 PM   #53
Rookie

ahayes85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
lol mine will last another whole year!! Until they fix the new engine and add normal things like fantasy draft and import draft class. Madden 12 will do just fine! ;
Im still playing it today I got everybody 16 got and trust me it's way more realistic then 16, 15, 25 & 13 will EVER be.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:01 PM   #54
Rookie

ahayes85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Add me to the camp of who will be sticking with M12. I've already got all rosters set up and ready to go. There's a few players I'll need to switch around (like whoever the Cardinals finally decide is their LT), but for the most part I'm ready and could be well into multiple seasons if I chose to be...because M12 has the customization options to let me do that. I say good luck to everyone going with M13 only because this time next year, you'll be wishing you could change/add/create/edit in the new players to start playing with and get your football fix. You'll be stuck waiting on M14 to hopefully give you the right players and correct ratings you desire, though. Those of us with M12 will have long already had it and will be playing away. True, M12 doesn't have the infinity engine or the new commentary guys or new pass trajectories (things I do like and want)...but the trade off is much more in the favor of continuous replay value whenever I want it.

No offense to anyone hyped for M13, but I do think you should have kept M12 just in case you want early football fixes before your looooonnnnggg wait for M14.
I totally agree with you here is 3 to 4 later and I still have M12 has my choose for Football they completely changed the feel of the game after 12 SMH. #M12Lover
Old 11-19-2015, 10:03 PM   #55
Rookie

ahayes85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Add me to the camp of who will be sticking with M12. I've already got all rosters set up and ready to go. There's a few players I'll need to switch around (like whoever the Cardinals finally decide is their LT), but for the most part I'm ready and could be well into multiple seasons if I chose to be...because M12 has the customization options to let me do that. I say good luck to everyone going with M13 only because this time next year, you'll be wishing you could change/add/create/edit in the new players to start playing with and get your football fix. You'll be stuck waiting on M14 to hopefully give you the right players and correct ratings you desire, though. Those of us with M12 will have long already had it and will be playing away. True, M12 doesn't have the infinity engine or the new commentary guys or new pass trajectories (things I do like and want)...but the trade off is much more in the favor of continuous replay value whenever I want it.

No offense to anyone hyped for M13, but I do think you should have kept M12 just in case you want early football fixes before your looooonnnnggg wait for M14.
I agree with you and it's 3 to 4 years later I still playing M12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 11:01 AM   #56
Rookie

Re: Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week

Try playing madden 12 on the wii. Not a good experience haha. Doesn't last a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »