Home

How long do we let EA,..cheat us???

This is a discussion on How long do we let EA,..cheat us??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How long do we let EA,..cheat us???

My point is,..look at our two football games,..player cards? Trash, legends?? Trash,. Look at all the Trash items they waste good time putting in the games,..and the items we need to make the game feel real...they put up as DLC..EA needs to look through a owner/coach eyes n what they see n deal wt put in the games,..the other trash items put up as DLC n the gamers that want to waste there money on them items can pay..EA is wasting so much good time adding junk items they could have done a awesome game by now,..they claim they listen to gamers is where they get idea to add to the game, but I never seen a thread on any of the Trash Items they have added the past few years,...EA just BS us into thinking they try so hard to give us what we want,..n giving us what we want is by far what they have done,..to add a new engine this deep into a console cycle has got to be crazy,..they have ran out of reasons to make up why madden is junk,..now they can blame the new engine for the ole'!!!!!! 3 to 4 years...LOL....Pete will b like,. We worked hard on making this engine work n next year you will see what all it can do,. Like everything new we have a few bugs to work out,..LOL..we knew the new engine would be hard to get right on this current console,.its really made for next gen systems,..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How long do we let EA,..cheat us???

Why are you not banned yet?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

In most cases if someone feels like they are being cheated in a relationship they usually take the proactive approach and stop going back to the guilty party.

I suggest you stop assuming something will change if you don't like what you have been getting for awhile.

Right now it sounds more like a "He hits me because he loves me." type of relationship. In which case my suggestion is for you to run away.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
Rookie

Tyler_Bullard's Arena

OVR: 4

You must have not been hugged enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
My point is,..look at our two football games,..player cards? Trash, legends?? Trash,. Look at all the Trash items they waste good time putting in the games,..and the items we need to make the game feel real...they put up as DLC..EA needs to look through a owner/coach eyes n what they see n deal wt put in the games,..the other trash items put up as DLC n the gamers that want to waste there money on them items can pay..EA is wasting so much good time adding junk items they could have done a awesome game by now,..they claim they listen to gamers is where they get idea to add to the game, but I never seen a thread on any of the Trash Items they have added the past few years,...EA just BS us into thinking they try so hard to give us what we want,..n giving us what we want is by far what they have done,..to add a new engine this deep into a console cycle has got to be crazy,..they have ran out of reasons to make up why madden is junk,..now they can blame the new engine for the ole'!!!!!! 3 to 4 years...LOL....Pete will b like,. We worked hard on making this engine work n next year you will see what all it can do,. Like everything new we have a few bugs to work out,..LOL..we knew the new engine would be hard to get right on this current console,.its really made for next gen systems,..

I have no idea what you just said.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
If you feel cheated don't buy the product and don't give me the "it's the only game in town" crap either. Even though it's true, if you buy it, that's your fault if you feel cheated year after year.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Nobody is forcing you to buy the game man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »