Home

UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Yet

This is a discussion on UPDATED: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives in September, No Details Announced Yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #9
Rookie

bigdooky15's Arena

OVR: 2
PLEASE ADD EDIT PLAYERS IN CCM!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives September 11th, No Details Have Been Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
One of the early retail guys mentioned a 1.01 patch when he started up the game.
I have no clue what it was for either, wierd but I do wish the IE from the demo was in the retail, it seemed more organic than it does now.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #11
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update Arrives September 11th, No Details Have Been Announced

I will suggest this again, for all the good it will likely do. We are all aware that the game is not tuned for optimal realism, it is tuned for a "fun"/realism balance. So they should release two separate optional tuner sets, one "balanced" for casual Madden play, the other for the "hardcore" tuned for optimal realism.

I realize there are sliders available online this year but tuner sets effect things that sliders can not. Can anyone think of a viable reason why this couldn't be done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I will suggest this again, for all the good it will likely do. We are all aware that the game is not tuned for optimal realism, it is tuned for a "fun"/realism balance. So they should release two separate optional tuner sets, one "balanced" for casual Madden play, the other for the "hardcore" tuned for optimal realism.

I realize there are sliders available online this year but tuner sets effect things that sliders can not. Can anyone think of a viable reason why this couldn't be done?
In order to produce a tuner set that optimizes realistic play, you first have to have an understanding of what realistic play is.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I have no clue what it was for either, wierd but I do wish the IE from the demo was in the retail, it seemed more organic than it does now.
Uh-oh. Over tuned?
Old 08-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
See now this is EA doing the right thing and giving us a warm and fuzzy feeling for their game. This is the kind of thing EA sports should be doing ALL the time.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #15
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Maybe they will update the commentary. Dont get me wrong I think the audio is FANTASTIC, but no mention of the game score at any point ruins the experience imo.

It is kinda of like taking a big swig from a gatorade only to find out someone dropped a cigarette butt in it.

Its hard to believe they didnt have Jim Nantz record game awarness in all of the hours they had him in the studio, has to be a mistake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

This update looks like it's gonna be.... the bomb

Attached Images
File Type: jpg csi_miami_yeah.jpg (16.7 KB, 378 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »