Home

Madden 13 Graphics downgrade?

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Graphics downgrade? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 Graphics downgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle

C'mon guys, the graphics haven't been downgraded. Check this out: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...3-presentation

If anything they've upgraded the visuals. Plus it's a DEMO. Lemme say it again, a D-E-M-O. It's been known, at least on the PS3, that the demos are compressed thus textures and such are of a lower resolution so your demo isn't 10 gigs.
the game disc is going to be 10 GB?? I mean this is a huge amount of memory....This years PS3 demo is different size amount than the Xbox360 , Which i download both played both. On Ps3 you can see 3 different replay angels in full, on Xbox you see the last part of the play 3 times from different angels i.e. you Wr makes catch you'll see the WR only making the catch as the PS3 showed full replay. Plus xbox demo look like saints row...Ps3 was more dark contrast on the players models. Maybe they patch the uniforms errors huge issue for me since the panthers away colors are inverted...lol among other things. Where they really improve was in the draft presentation (not the logic) but its a mayor start finally.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
The only hitch I see in the visuals are the coach models. A lot have small heads and linebacker bodies lol!
Do you think the Coachs will get a headset via patch? cause they dont have them now , only at the end of the game you'll see the coach pass it to his assistant...Demo Ps3/Xbox360
Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

It may just be the lighting, but I think the graphics look better this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:

C'mon guys, the graphics haven't been downgraded. Check this out: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...3-presentation

If anything they've upgraded the visuals. Plus it's a DEMO. Lemme say it again, a D-E-M-O. It's been known, at least on the PS3, that the demos are compressed thus textures and such are of a lower resolution so your demo isn't 10 gigs.
Those are close-up shots!! They all look superb! But on the demo, the in-game play looks like it has taken a step back far as visuals. The animations are very nice, but the graphics during actual gameplay looks better on Madden '12 based on the demo. That's my opinion and I know others have noticed this as well.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #13
Banned

It's amazing how 50 people can look at something it see it 50 different ways.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #14
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
the game disc is going to be 10 GB?? I mean this is a huge amount of memory....This years PS3 demo is different size amount than the Xbox360 , Which i download both played both. On Ps3 you can see 3 different replay angels in full, on Xbox you see the last part of the play 3 times from different angels i.e. you Wr makes catch you'll see the WR only making the catch as the PS3 showed full replay. Plus xbox demo look like saints row...Ps3 was more dark contrast on the players models. Maybe they patch the uniforms errors huge issue for me since the panthers away colors are inverted...lol among other things. Where they really improve was in the draft presentation (not the logic) but its a mayor start finally.
Huh? I don't how big the game will be on disc, I'm just saying they compress textures and take things out so your demo doesn't blow up your internet connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
Do you think the Coachs will get a headset via patch? cause they dont have them now , only at the end of the game you'll see the coach pass it to his assistant...Demo Ps3/Xbox360
Probably not, check out my sig and submit the idea. Your best bet is to post on that game changers website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
Those are close-up shots!! They all look superb! But on the demo, the in-game play looks like it has taken a step back far as visuals. The animations are very nice, but the graphics during actual gameplay looks better on Madden '12 based on the demo. That's my opinion and I know others have noticed this as well.
It's a D-E-M-O. It's not the retail version, thus it's possible the textures are lower resolution or compressed to keep the demo at a manageable size. Just relax until you get the retail in your hands. I promise the graphics aren't worse this year. Oh, and most of the time when I hear complaints about graphics I find out later they be playin' in 480p and not HD lol!!
Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Huh? I don't how big the game will be on disc, I'm just saying they compress textures and take things out so your demo doesn't blow up your internet connection.

Probably not, check out my sig and submit the idea. Your best bet is to post on that game changers website.

It's a D-E-M-O. It's not the retail version, thus it's possible the textures are lower resolution or compressed to keep the demo at a manageable size. Just relax until you get the retail in your hands. I promise the graphics aren't worse this year. Oh, and most of the time when I hear complaints about graphics I find out later they be playin' in 480p and not HD lol!!

lol...dude I doubt ur TV is better than the one I have, and if it is, you know how good this TV is...Panasonic 65" VT50. Go look it up..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Not even close IMO... M13 looks amazing, and definitely better than M12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »