Home

The Baltimore Ravens in Madden 13

This is a discussion on The Baltimore Ravens in Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
The Baltimore Ravens in Madden 13

Someone made a thread for the Chicago Bears and what to do with them in Madden 13 CCM, so I figured I could do the same with the Ravens. The Ravens will be the first team I'll use in CCM. How can the Ravens be upgraded/fixed? Where are their weaknesses? They came within a field goal of the Superbowl. What will get them to a Superbowl in Madden 13?

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Baltimore Ravens in Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Someone made a thread for the Chicago Bears and what to do with them in Madden 13 CCM, so I figured I could do the same with the Ravens. The Ravens will be the first team I'll use in CCM. How can the Ravens be upgraded/fixed? Where are their weaknesses? They came within a field goal of the Superbowl. What will get them to a Superbowl in Madden 13?
They came within a field goal of tying it .
Old 08-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

txboifrozt's Arena

OVR: 1

The O-Line has some questions and i think that's the biggest concern. Overall they have pretty good depth at every position with some young talent. You need to progress either Cary Williams or Jimmy Smith to keep the opposite side of the field locked down from Lardarius Webb
Old 08-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
4 Points in a conference championship.

No seriously without having the game yet it's hard for me to say but if you look at the team position by position you could try and determine this.

I am not sold on Flacco. So if possible this could be a spot you could TRY to upgrade. Franchise QB's don't fall from the sky every day.

Obviously HB is great! Rice is probably one of the best in the league.

Personally I like Bolden a lot. Could he use some help? Yeah get him another WR to line up opposite of him.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 08-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #5
Rookie

txboifrozt's Arena

There is no way i would get rid of Flacco. And Torrey Smith had a breakout year last year and only going to get better this year. Before the end of the season he will be the #1 WR if he doesn't get injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboifrozt
There is no way i would get rid of Flacco. And Torrey Smith had a breakout year last year and only going to get better this year. Before the end of the season he will be the #1 WR if he doesn't get injured.
Never said get rid of anyone. Just saying those are key places to improve. If Flacco was elite that offense would be a monster. Pair that up with your solid defense and I smell a Super Bowl.

Where do you think they need improvement?

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 08-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

I would look to improve our O-line and the younger guys on the defense that way when Ray Lewis and Reed retire it wont be too difficult to rebound from those losses. I'm excited to use my Ravens this year. I can try and turn Flacco into a top tier QB because in my mind he's close. Liked him since he came here and I think he has improved every year.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
Rookie

txboifrozt's Arena

The offensive line struggles against the pass rush and holding their blocks well. Matt Birk is old and just not the same, Bryant McKinnie is up there in age also but since he is really huge and strong that helps. Michael Oher is inconsistent, the only quality lineman they have right now is Marshal Yanda. And with the departure of Ben Grubbs the left guard position is up for grabs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »