Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Connected Careers 101 with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Connected Careers 101 with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #25
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You better stay off OS the next few days man or you'll end up talking yourself into getting Madden 13. I'm telling you, people are going to have some really good things to say about it.
JP, you win. Posting this video has officially put me on the madden 13 bandwagon. I wanted so much not to like this game, but connected careers is the future of sports gaming.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #26
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Video Madden 13 Connected Careers 101 with Josh Looman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
JP, you win. Posting this video has officially put me on the madden 13 bandwagon. I wanted so much not to like this game, but connected careers is the future of sports gaming.
I'm not on a Madden bandwagon, unless you are talking about the current development team. I've had a good feeling about this team ever since Cam Weber was hired as GM of EA Football and now that Madden 13 is about to come out, that feeling has been verified for at least the first year. I want to see where it goes from here, but I have a good feeling about this team for the future too. IF this truly is just year one of a 3 year plan and legacy issues like player movement and o/d line interaction are a part of this, then man we are going to have some amazing and possibly best ever football gaming for years to come.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #27

OVR: 34

You can't deny that they took this year's version very seriously. Great, thorough vid.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #28
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

This video was fantastic. Very in-depth it really helped me. Man i cannot wait to get off work tomorrow!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-24-2012, 01:43 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

I Can only hope players progress regardless of XP Spent because dont think your going to get very far adding +1 to catching etc.

Im all in favour or working really hard to boost attributes but needs to be realistic esp since player careers in real life are 4 years average
Old 08-24-2012, 01:50 AM   #30
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
I Can only hope players progress regardless of XP Spent because dont think your going to get very far adding +1 to catching etc.

Im all in favour or working really hard to boost attributes but needs to be realistic esp since player careers in real life are 4 years average
yes but the average players don't progress much any way. that's why they only stay in the league 4 years. it even more realistic if you look at it that way. most players wont progress all that much. the ones that will will be in the league way more than the average.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:58 AM   #31
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Just get Season Ticket
Well, you have any suggestions for those of us living in Europe? I bought the Season Ticket but won't be able to download the game until monday 13:00 local time. This will be the longest weekend EVER!!

Back on topic. I absolutely can't wait to dive into this mode. Bough the wife 5 new books yesterday. Then she has something to do while I go play! Sneaky sneaky...
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Well, you have any suggestions for those of us living in Europe? I bought the Season Ticket but won't be able to download the game until monday 13:00 local time. This will be the longest weekend EVER!!

Back on topic. I absolutely can't wait to dive into this mode. Bough the wife 5 new books yesterday. Then she has something to do while I go play! Sneaky sneaky...
Sorry to hear that bro! Hopefully videos and post on this forum can keep you tied over until then!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »