Home

Toughest potential team to run a CCM with

This is a discussion on Toughest potential team to run a CCM with within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Toughest potential team to run a CCM with

Colts and Dolphins.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Cardinals. Also NE and Den would need a QB after a few years into it.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #11
Rookie

ShadyWolverine's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd say Jacksonville. Of all NFL teams I'd say they have the least going for them, especially now with the prospect of Maurice Jones Drew leaving.
Boston Bruins
Liverpool FC
Michigan Wolverines

GT: PATR10T DYN4STY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 38

Vikings maybe?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #13
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd definitely play with a team that is a few years away from being complete crap, and take it from there.

I can see the Steelers (sad to say) being pretty mediocre in 5 years time. Big Ben would probably be gone, as well as Polamalu, and more then 3/4 of our defense starters that I know and love will be older and not as good or retired.

Another team, is the Patriots. 3 or 4 years and Brady is probably gone. The defense still needs a lot of work anyway.

The Raiders as well. Palmer isn't gonna be productive for much longer (if you even call last season productive.) Other then McFadden, the offense is pretty stale, and the defense was 4th in the league in yards given up per game.

This is the year that we play as aging teams and go into a rebuilding process 5 years into the game.

edit: Or sim a few years into the game and play as the worse team perhaps.

Last edited by belucheez2; 08-23-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #14
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
I agree with Jacksonville, Gabbert was awful last year and even if he's played well this preseason it's hard to see him becoming a good qb.

I'd also say the Cardinals. If you have a bad qb, then you're a rebuilding project because there is no guarantee you'll find a franchise qb soon.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #15
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
I'd definitely play with a team that is a few years away from being complete crap, and take it from there.

I can see the Steelers (sad to say) being pretty mediocre in 5 years time. Big Ben would probably be gone, as well as Polamalu, and more then 3/4 of our defense starters that I know and love will be older and not as good or retired.

Another team, is the Patriots. 3 or 4 years and Brady is probably gone. The defense still needs a lot of work anyway.

The Raiders as well. Palmer isn't gonna be productive for much longer (if you even call last season productive.) Other then McFadden, the offense is pretty stale, and the defense was 4th in the league in yards given up per game.

This is the year that we play as aging teams and go into a rebuilding process 5 years into the game.

edit: Or sim a few years into the game and play as the worse team perhaps.
That is one of the really awesome things about CCM. You can choose a team to play with, then in a few years when Brady or Manning or some elite QB retires, you can change your team without starting over and start rebuilding that team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

How about the Raiders?

If you consider the fact that their QB situation - Carson Palmer is a stop gap that really isn't worth anything. They have TP if you want to try and build him up though. Otherwise, you can draft a Franchise QB.

Their HB situation is decent but DMC tends to get hurt a bit and could command some decent trades.

They have speed at WR but you could always try and turn that around... I dunno.

I'm also not a Raiders fan, but that is someone different than the typical Browns or Colts response.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »