Home

Official Browns thread.

This is a discussion on Official Browns thread. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
Rookie

mdmgrand's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Browns thread.

I'm sure they added him, I just highly doubt he'll be rated anything higher than a 69. But at least he'll have speed, size, and jumping ability.

I'm a big Greg Little fan. So regardless of Gordon, I am going to develop Little into a T.O. clone, who I believe to be his ceiling in real life. I will force feed him the ball seven to ten times a game on slants and screens.

Trent Richardson is going to be so fun to play with. His ratings are ridiculous.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #18
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Im playing with the Browns in my online franchise. Looking at their depth chart, they have potential. They are an OL, a DT, a #1 WR, and some depth at LB and in the secondary away from competing from a playoff spot. Does anyone have any suggestions for who to trade or sign at these positions.

Also since I have Saneca Wallace (spelling?), I want to have a package where I bring him in and run some read option, and some other QB running plays with him. Should I stick with the Browns playbook that has the wildcat, or what is the best playbook out that I can use him to bring in to run, while at the same time staying within the Browns personnel? For example, the Eagles playbook would not be good for the Browns even though they have some nice plays for the QB to run. The personnel is just to different. I hope this makes sense.

Also can you even sub in a QB for whoever is running the wildcat?
Last year, the Browns had a wildcat formation for Josh Cribbs that was basically just a shotgun formation. It had the read option, an off tackle run, and a PA pass if I remember correctly. If it is in the game this year, that could be what you are looking for.

I may use the Browns in an offline CCM and try to build them through the draft. I doubt I will make any big moves in year one other than maybe trying to trade Colt McCoy for a draft pick. After that, I will just try to develop players and make good draft picks. WR, LE, OL, OLB, and DB seem to be the biggest needs. A position like CB or FS could be updgraded if I found a stud. I'm really looking forward to building this team behind the power running game with Richardson. I like Hardesty as the #2 RB as well.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm not sure what ill do with the roster, ill keep it in tact for year one, unless they make a real world move then ill copy it, as far a year two goes, ill package Mccoy, Momass, a RB, for a defensive stud, prolly look at a reciever in the draft, also a lb. So many options. I also loce the fact my Brownies hava an outdorr stadium on natural grass.
Cleveland Cavaliers
Old 08-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #20
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Does anyone have josh Gordon attributes or screen shots ?
Old 08-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluke8878
Looking forward to handing the ball off to T-Rich 25-30 times a game, and having Weeds throw about 20-25. The guys catching the ball will be the issue. Usually I do my first team as is, no free agents or trades. I think our highest rated receiver is Little, cant remember his exact rating, but i know its in the low 80's or high 70's. The run D is pathetic, so I see RB's having big days against me. The secondary is underatted, I think they will be sneaky good. Dawson team MVP since our return. Taking BROWNIES to the Super Bowl, God know when I will see it in real life.
Lmao.... Taking the browns to the SB eh? Tmi.... Tmi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #22
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

wow EA messed up on weeden gave him brown hair and beard and mustache not count his uniform's still messed up no undershirt,wrong helmet, no qb arm band.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

azdawgpound, you got the game all already? tell me how is the team, i'm not gonna aske specific question, just give some details in your own opinion, thanks fellow Browninite.
Cleveland Cavaliers
Old 08-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #24
Rookie

CzingerX's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: Official Browns thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluke8878
Looking forward to handing the ball off to T-Rich 25-30 times a game, and having Weeds throw about 20-25. The guys catching the ball will be the issue. Usually I do my first team as is, no free agents or trades. I think our highest rated receiver is Little, cant remember his exact rating, but i know its in the low 80's or high 70's. The run D is pathetic, so I see RB's having big days against me. The secondary is underatted, I think they will be sneaky good. Dawson team MVP since our return. Taking BROWNIES to the Super Bowl, God know when I will see it in real life.

I play the same way too my friend. I agree with everything you said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »