Home

Official Bills Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bills Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Official Bills Thread

The Bills never get any love in Madden, possibly because we haven't had a winning season in almost 12 years.

You better believe i'll be taking my team into CCM and making them viable contenders.

The faster I lock up SJ13 to a long term deal, and get rid of CJ Spiller, the better.

I think Fitz has the chance to be a very good NFL QB, and Fred Jackson has already proven he can be in the top tier of RB's. Our defense is solid again and it's gonna be a fun year running with the Bills!

You just gotta Billieve!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
The Bills never get any love in Madden, possibly because we haven't had a winning season in almost 12 years.

You better believe i'll be taking my team into CCM and making them viable contenders.

The faster I lock up SJ13 to a long term deal, and get rid of CJ Spiller, the better.

I think Fitz has the chance to be a very good NFL QB, and Fred Jackson has already proven he can be in the top tier of RB's. Our defense is solid again and it's gonna be a fun year running with the Bills!

You just gotta Billieve!
This team has always been religion in my family and always will be!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #11
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:

You just gotta Billieve!
This is definitely the most optimistic I've been about a bills team in a long team. I think we drafted really well after Gilmore with a starting LT, brooks, and graham having a good camp.

I'm still out on Fitzpatrick. He looks good sometimes but in some games I don't see it. Running game is solid, defense is improved.

I think we will need a new coach before becoming contenders though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #12
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
This is definitely the most optimistic I've been about a bills team in a long team. I think we drafted really well after Gilmore with a starting LT, brooks, and graham having a good camp.

I'm still out on Fitzpatrick. He looks good sometimes but in some games I don't see it. Running game is solid, defense is improved.

I think we will need a new coach before becoming contenders though.
Guys we have ALOT to look forward to. It was truly a treat seeing Gilmore matched up against SJ13 on Monday at practice. The guy is the best rookie defensive talent we have landed in a long time. Looking forward to a possible run this season!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #13
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

It's great to finally have a discussion about the Bills in Madden without all the hate!

I agree about Fitz, but you have to remember he played a lot of last season with broken ribs. He's gonna have a full healthy season under his belt now, and if SJ13 has cleaned up his act(Which I doubt since he's spent all off-season in California recording music, and giving me autographs every week at the clubs out here) we could have a very good offense to work with.

If it all comes together like I think it will, we will finish second in this division with a very strong chance at a wildcard spot.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
It's great to finally have a discussion about the Bills in Madden without all the hate!

I agree about Fitz, but you have to remember he played a lot of last season with broken ribs. He's gonna have a full healthy season under his belt now, and if SJ13 has cleaned up his act(Which I doubt since he's spent all off-season in California recording music, and giving me autographs every week at the clubs out here) we could have a very good offense to work with.

If it all comes together like I think it will, we will finish second in this division with a very strong chance at a wildcard spot.
I think Stevie was humbled after being benched the last game of the season. The off season is the offseason, some players golf, some rap lol. Regardless we have a more humbled SJ13 coming into this season and I truly am optimistic. Remember guys, we were riddled with injuries from the start, and Fitz played with those ribs and not many knew.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #15
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
I think Stevie was humbled after being benched the last game of the season. The off season is the offseason, some players golf, some rap lol. Regardless we have a more humbled SJ13 coming into this season and I truly am optimistic. Remember guys, we were riddled with injuries from the start, and Fitz played with those ribs and not many knew.
I think in Madden, we have the chance to be one of the best teams in the game! Extremely fast and talented on defense, and our offense doesn't seem to have many flaws, minus a suspect offensive line.

We had an emerging TE last season, if SJ13 is as humbled as you say, he can be a top 10 WR, and David Nelson has become a great red zone threat. Throw in Fred Jackson with the chance to be in the top 10 in total yardage, something special is being cooked up in Orchard Park.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #16
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
I think in Madden, we have the chance to be one of the best teams in the game! Extremely fast and talented on defense, and our offense doesn't seem to have many flaws, minus a suspect offensive line.

We had an emerging TE last season, if SJ13 is as humbled as you say, he can be a top 10 WR, and David Nelson has become a great red zone threat. Throw in Fred Jackson with the chance to be in the top 10 in total yardage, something special is being cooked up in Orchard Park.
Correct. Chandler is a beast, and David Nelson truly was a steal for us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »