Home

Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

This is a discussion on Early release Zoom Cam Discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #49
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I'll open up a twitter account and tweet him to. "lol" everytime I see the word tweet, I think of the Jimmy Kimmel Barbara Walters joke.

Is Madden 10 what everyone wants? Maybe we should ask if they can patch the zoom cam to work in ccm, and give them a link here and tell them we want it like Madden 10 zoom cam and to just please leave it alone in the future.

Why do they change cameras when nobody complains about them in the first place? If it aint broke, don't fix it, right?
Yeah that Madden 10 zoom cam would be sweet!!!

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 49

Well, I am new to twitter, but I sent a reply to him. Hopefully I did it correctly. We really need to get this cam working properly. Seams like he is working on this. Very thankful for that. If they patch this cam and get it right, I'm buying this game the day I here the news. I also sent one to Mike Young.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-26-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #51
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

I agree 1000% percent with you guys in that the angle/view from the madden 10 ZOOM CAM would be absolutely sick in this years game..and like i said, what better way to show off the beautiful visuals this game has to offer than nailing the ZOOM Camera angle down ..and making all of us that play this way truly happy

it would be nice of them while they are working on getting this angle correct in CCM (getting it to work) to tweak it a little bit for us, by using all of our feedback that we have provided in this thread ..that would be a great gauge to show that they are listening to us and want to give us the best product possible this year..im sure we are not the only ones who would like to see it bumped up and tilted a bit..just a thought

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-26-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #52
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
Good news fellows seems as if Justin haven't forgot about us afterall.I've been kinda busy lately guys but heres another update from Justin/ https://twitter.com/JDewiel today about our Zoom concerns. "@Mega Football we're looking into it, but I don't have an update to share yet. I'll let everyone know ASAP. Thanks man.
Here's to hoping for custom camera views in M14
this is great and it would make my madden year if they could get this right in CCM and tweak the angle a bit for the better...fingers crossed
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is the camera the same on defense in CCM as a player? I'm thinking about playing as a linebacker but I actually want the camera behind my guy not the standard/zoom. is this the case?

I tried searching through the thread but to no avail...
Old 08-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #54
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart2192
Is the camera the same on defense in CCM as a player? I'm thinking about playing as a linebacker but I actually want the camera behind my guy not the standard/zoom. is this the case?

Not sure

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart2192

I was all excited about this zoom camera, until I saw the zoom videos that were posted earlier and the defense plays from this same angle (down towards the screen). who over there at EA thinks that was a good idea? that is just crazy to me. Defense will never be fun in madden until we get a "reverse" camera option.

This zoom angle is perfect for playing D with the camera behind the defense. I too like to play as a LB in player lock, but can't because the cameras are so bad since they got rid of the superstar defense cameras from madden11. This new zoom was my only hope at starting a "superstar" CC, but from the vids it looks like I wont be able to once again. Couldn't they just put an option in the settings to reverse yes/no for defense?

I hope I'm wrong and the retail has this option, but it didn't look like it from the early release videos I was watching..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-dogg
I was all excited about this zoom camera, until I saw the zoom videos that were posted earlier and the defense plays from this same angle (down towards the screen). who over there at EA thinks that was a good idea? that is just crazy to me. Defense will never be fun in madden until we get a "reverse" camera option.

This zoom angle is perfect for playing D with the camera behind the defense. I too like to play as a LB in player lock, but can't because the cameras are so bad since they got rid of the superstar defense cameras from madden11. This new zoom was my only hope at starting a "superstar" CC, but from the vids it looks like I wont be able to once again. Couldn't they just put an option in the settings to reverse yes/no for defense?

I hope I'm wrong and the retail has this option, but it didn't look like it from the early release videos I was watching..
If we can get the zoom cam patched like on page 5 post #42 to work properly, maybe next year we can push for a reverse defense camera option for the zoom and standard cams? I can't see them added that option in now that the game is finished. Not having a full custom cam system in a 2012/13 sports game is ridiculous though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »