Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

SMH.

This just gets more and more disturbing. Can't wait for the NEXT 3 year plan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
Add me to the list of coach moders who are very frustrated with this. I hope they patch coach mode and broadcast cam into ccm very soon. There are more of us than they think and the numbers grow every year.
You are correct sir, there are plenty of us out here and the numbers do grow every year. Guys don't really know what it's like till they try it and realize the true challenge and unpredictability of coaching. It can be stressful and rewarding. The reality is that all of us coach players and stick jockeys alike enjoy playing football video games and just want to be able to play our way. NCAA EA guys seemed to understand that concept for some reason and allow coach mode/auto pass. It's not rocket science just a small switch that is already in the game but swept into the corner of exhibition mode that no one plays! WoW!
Old 08-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #83
Rookie

No custom playbooks or gameplans in CCM either. What's the point of CCM if you can't use ANY of the game's features in it? Sorry, but I'm not buying Madden just so I can play Exhibition games in Coach Mode with Custom playbooks. Also, no auto-pass in CCM, and the "Coach Mode" in Play Now IS the auto-pass feature, not a true coach mode. YOU CAN BE A COACH IN CCM! You just can't actually BE a coach...

Old 08-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 4

bump! EA needs to do something!!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 9

Do we have the ability to switch control to another player presnap? I.E. A WR or OL player thereby giving passing duties back to the CPU. This may be a workaround unless the option to switch control has been taken out.The last version I played was 10 and I still play 07 for the ps2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #86
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm saying now that I want to wait and just keep playing last year's version, but I know I'll be a sucker, despite hearing all the downfalls of this year's game. I hate that Madden has people, like me, so wrapped around their finger that they'll pay money for a half hearted attempt at a game.

This is just one of many complaints I have about the game. I would love to be able to run a season just like I've been able to do in the past. I'm not a fan of playing a "season" through play now games. This would take so much away from the game. Maybe EA will release an extensive patch that fixes all of this, but then again, that patch will be called Madden 2014.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 08-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #87
Rookie

If you do buy the game, buy it used. Don't give EA your extra money when they don't work hard to earn it. If you're an online player, buy it used from gamestop then then say your copy doesn't work, and they'll exchange your copy with one that might have a working online code inside.

This news is just completely devastating for me. Coach mode is the only way I play this game. I started playing madden as 14 year old kid who had tons of time to learn the ins and outs of the game. Before I knew it, I could shut CPU teams out on All Madden while dropping 50+ points a game. I started playing CPU vs CPU mode because it was actually a challenge.

Now almost 10 years have passed since those days, and quite frankly, I don't have the time to invest in this game to get my stick skills back to the level that they were before. CPU vs CPU mode was easy to pick up and even easier put back down.

I have worked through multiple versions of madden that have had quirks here and there, but I can not and will not work with a game that doesn't let me play it the way I want.

Unfortunately, I won't be buying madden this year.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 3

Couldn't agree with you more, just to add on getting the game used, NCAA was on ebay within 2 weeks, I got mine for $35 with a good online code.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »