Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
get so good that I can eventually beat the CPU 42-7 every game, on all madden even with slider adjustments?
LOL

right.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
I heard coach mode was in it. Sounds like you guys just need to rub one out and relax.
LOL that cracked me up. Yeah, some of these guys are overreacting a bit to say the least. They remind me of the crew people on 2k's board. They are entertaining and amusing though so
Old 08-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I never play as a sim coach but to only be able to play as sim coach in play now and not CC is just ********
Yeah there is no more side broadcast came like a REAL NFL GAME and you calling the plays as *gasp* a coach. The only way you are going to get that cam is turing your xbox on, firing up Madden and letting a demo start. Thats about it... Other game developers, are you listening? Take notes, so whenever, god willing this exclusivity deal is over, we will have an alternative to this. The game is not bad, at all..I think for joystick jockeys it might be the best madden ever, but again, wtf were you thinking having an option to play as a coach in this game when youre still controlling everything? Why even have coach firing? Im telling you, people get so good at the game against the CPU, you will never be fired as a coach because you are having to control that action. Take the crappiest team and with 30 straight superbowls.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #12
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

So, from what I understand; people spend $60 on a game to simulate and read stats? Even if you do want the coach mode to feel real, playing the game is what a video is all about. I find the coach mode in 2012 better than it ever was. I'm not wasting my money just to pick plays, watch an animated game, or just simulate it.

If you're so obsessed with coaching, why not volunteer for a little league team instead of ranting about a video game?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #13
Rookie

vmkstar99's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
So, from what I understand; people spend $60 on a game to simulate and read stats? Even if you do want the coach mode to feel real, playing the game is what a video is all about. I find the coach mode in 2012 better than it ever was. I'm not wasting my money just to pick plays, watch an animated game, or just simulate it.

If you're so obsessed with coaching, why not volunteer for a little league team instead of ranting about a video game?
You wouldn't "waste" $60 to pick plays for a football game. That's fine. Some people would, and they used to be able to do that but can't anymore. That's the point of this thread.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
LOL that cracked me up. Yeah, some of these guys are overreacting a bit to say the least. They remind me of the crew people on 2k's board. They are entertaining and amusing though so
Again, you want to come in here and make that comment, so please back it up. Tell me where coach mode is in the coach side of connected careers? Tell me there is a mode in this connected careers infused game where the ratings of the players i draft, trade for, sign, etc actually matter. And when I said put up 42-7 on the CPU every game, people are taking that out of context. You all know what I mean. Football video games are the easiest sports games to just blow the computer out consistently, even on hard modes after you play the game enough. its much harder with baseball games and other sports games.

But back to my response.. tell us where it is then.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

You guys remind me of the type of people who go to a restaurant and love the food , but still find something minor to complain about. EA would rather piss off 100 people then 1000. You just happen to be the 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Again, you want to come in here and make that comment, so please back it up. Tell me where coach mode is in the coach side of connected careers? Tell me there is a mode in this connected careers infused game where the ratings of the players i draft, trade for, sign, etc actually matter. And when I said put up 42-7 on the CPU every game, people are taking that out of context. You all know what I mean. Football video games are the easiest sports games to just blow the computer out consistently, even on hard modes after you play the game enough. its much harder with baseball games and other sports games.

But back to my response.. tell us where it is then.
You tell me where some one said it wasnt
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »