Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Wait you can't even watch a game?
I dont think you can set up the game you want to see and "watch" it. I think the only way to get that experience is to fire up madden and not do anything, you know how it will eventually fire up a game of its own of two random teams.

Now I do understand there could be some seirous complexities of doing a true coach mode (like in 12) where I can be a real coach, manage, call the plays, have the players excute on thier own in ONLINE CC, but at the very least I would love to see the OFFLINE CC side of coach option have this, and have it with the broadcast cam. EA took some steps back in this instance but I think they knew they would be, but I think they were saying to themselves , "well, CC will still be super cool and something super new for everyone else, I guess its okay to let down a few of the customers".

I just want this patched, even if they can only do it for the offline coach side of CC.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
So, from what I understand; people spend $60 on a game to simulate and read stats? Even if you do want the coach mode to feel real, playing the game is what a video is all about. I find the coach mode in 2012 better than it ever was. I'm not wasting my money just to pick plays, watch an animated game, or just simulate it.

If you're so obsessed with coaching, why not volunteer for a little league team instead of ranting about a video game?
So by your logic the Football Manager series isn't a real video game series?

Last edited by rahm; 08-25-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Add me to the list of coach moders who are very frustrated with this. I hope they patch coach mode and broadcast cam into ccm very soon. There are more of us than they think and the numbers grow every year.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #28
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahm
So by your logic the Football Manager series isn't a real video game series?
Now thats a game I wouldnt think twice about paying $60 for. I almost feel like I stole the game with the price I payed for it.

-Juke
Old 08-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #29
Closer

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
So, from what I understand; people spend $60 on a game to simulate and read stats? Even if you do want the coach mode to feel real, playing the game is what a video is all about. I find the coach mode in 2012 better than it ever was. I'm not wasting my money just to pick plays, watch an animated game, or just simulate it.

If you're so obsessed with coaching, why not volunteer for a little league team instead of ranting about a video game?
Pure ignorance.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #30
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

title needs to be changed to Coach mode players. most sim players dont play coach mode.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #31
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

If you're so obsessed with playing football, why not try out for a real team? Then, you'd never have to play Madden again, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #32
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Maybe I am up too late, just goofy or both but this thread has me rolling, lol. Enjoyed the OP and I ain't even a breast man. I agree it sucks not having a true Coach mode, I tried to figure out a workaround a month or so ago, even started a thread about it.

I guess being an online Franchise gamer and finally getting a complete online mode, albeit not as option heavy as offline gamers are accustomed to, makes this easier to bear for me.

Hopefully EA/Tiburon adds all that stuff back next year because I wouldn't wish the 3 barren years online franchisers went through on anybody.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »