Home

The Official Needs To Be Patched Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Needs To Be Patched Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 03:02 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Official Needs To Be Patched Thread

Correct the timing for the starting lineups. They flash them on there for seconds before taking them down. Each positional group should be up there for a good 4-5 seconds, not 2-3.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:04 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow218
That's Skelton's brother. He's a TE for Arizona.
Hah, good catch, my bad on that. Still, the logic for subs in preseason is bad...maybe not quite as bad as I had though, though.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Can be fixed with sliders, but I know what you mean.
I brought up the user catching slider (while remaining on all madden difficulty) and they're still dropping passes. It's tough to adjust because I also barely have time to get off a pass so I can't lower that slider, so I'm forced to lower the accuracy and I've been throwing horrible passes now when I try to use the total control passing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #36
Rookie

madnumber24's Arena

OVR: 1

1. fix the coaching options in ccm, i should be able to edit everything about my coach. you can edit the type of player you have in the scheme, but you can't edit the playbook, the type of offense or defense.

2. fix the trading system. last year was too easy, now this year is impossible without doing an unnecessary work around.

3. it's cool for the scheme to change the rating for the players on your team, but it's ******** for a player like darren mcfadden to have an overall rating of a 91 in the actual game, but yet none of the schemes have him with the overall rating of a 91. what's the point of him being a one cut back, but not have his 91 rating. each player's default rating should be matched by their player scheme type as well. if dmc is a 91, if you go into ccm and make your rb scheme to a one cut back mcfadden should be a 91, not a freakin' 87-88

Last edited by madnumber24; 08-25-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:24 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Fix the Physics. Pre-Retail

Fix the A.I in late games (no comeback A.I but come on, stop running it when your down by 10 with a minute and timeouts).
Old 08-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Okay, now I can second it - the 2 minute AI definitely needs a patch. It's not just the running (though I've seen that too) - With me up 7 in the final minute and the AI out of timeouts, Gameflow refused to give me the Kneel down play. Since Gameflow basically represents what the AI would be calling at any given time, it seems like the flag to start the two minute offense just isn't firing at all. It'll do hurry-up, but that's the only time it resembles an actual 2 minute drill.

I never saw the AI sit on the ball with a late lead in the demo either, for that matter.

Last edited by bcruise; 08-25-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:19 AM   #39
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnumber24
1. fix the coaching options in ccm, i should be able to edit everything about my coach. you can edit the type of player you have in the scheme, but you can't edit the playbook, the type of offense or defense.
To add to this:
When I go into strategy/Schemes and set them up as to what type of players I prefer,, I save but they aren't saving for me. I leave and come back into the game and it resorts back to default.

Can someone else test this please..??

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 08-25-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdrum
Using 15 minute quarters and simming just gives ridiculous stats. Every QB has 70 to 80 passes for 600 yards and every game is a 50 to 50 shootout. Green Bay rushed 72 times and Chicago 58 in my last game.
Thatīs been a problem with NCAA for ages (the cpu needing like 5 seonds of gameclock to run a play in supersim), guess itīs the same for Madden ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »