Home

Changing Position Types in CCM

This is a discussion on Changing Position Types in CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

anybody check if itīs the same in the regular season ?
Old 08-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
EA puts gag orders on anyone who gets the game early. Why? IMHO so they don't spill the beans on all the screwed up stuff that the consumer will get forcing them to potentially question a purchase.

But the ONLY crowd they care about is the tourney types.

CC at this point is a jumbled mess and most only got their hands on it yesterday.

So in 24 hrs we have all found stuff that EA or CG didn't see or couldn't comment on....

Shady business right there.
Wrong. When we find things we pass then on to EA so they can be fixed. Would you rather us not tell them and come on here and complain instead?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yes I am sure they did not play a single game of Madden this entire dev cylce.

I swear.
You swear what bro? You do know that there were 2 separate teams. 1 for gameplay and 1 for CCM. The CCM guys did not play every game in a season to find errors like this... if they did... this error wouldn't currently exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #76
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I can't make excuses for the testers, but I'm sure they played games. It's very likely that they aren't hardcore sim players though and never cared about changing their schemes.

Either way, I'm glad we seem to have narrowed it down to an issue of playing the game. It seems that is the issue with a lot of things. I'd be willing to bet that it is also the reason the other things are changing such as sliders and camera.

Obviously, the only true work-around is to not play games and just sim them. Luckily, though, we can just change schemes each week since it literally takes seconds to do. And like we've said, it's cosmetic anyways, so you really only need to do if you're looking at other players to sign and such. Basically, when you're making roster moves.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #77
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Stay on issue. We are finding a problem and a work around not finding blame and whining. Go open a new thread for that.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #78
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I can't make excuses for the testers, but I'm sure they played games. It's very likely that they aren't hardcore sim players though and never cared about changing their schemes.

Either way, I'm glad we seem to have narrowed it down to an issue of playing the game. It seems that is the issue with a lot of things. I'd be willing to bet that it is also the reason the other things are changing such as sliders and camera.

Obviously, the only true work-around is to not play games and just sim them. Luckily, though, we can just change schemes each week since it literally takes seconds to do. And like we've said, it's cosmetic anyways, so you really only need to do if you're looking at other players to sign and such. Basically, when you're making roster moves.
Do we know how it works in the offseason? It would seem that offseason free agency would be the time it is needed most because it would be nice to see a players OVR before you sign or trade for him.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #79
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Do we know how it works in the offseason? It would seem that offseason free agency would be the time it is needed most because it would be nice to see a players OVR before you sign or trade for him.
Not sure. Considering it's an issue of playing a game, it may stick during the off-season. If it doesn't, then you can easily just change the scheme each off-season week to see the correct overalls for your scheme. The overalls will change instantly after you change schemes.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #80
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
I have noticed the changes refelct in free agency, switched to power run scheme and by default it says I am balanced but players I was trying to sign in power run schemes said good fit

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »