Home

Changing Position Types in CCM

This is a discussion on Changing Position Types in CCM within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #81
Closer

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcool202020
You swear what bro? You do know that there were 2 separate teams. 1 for gameplay and 1 for CCM. The CCM guys did not play every game in a season to find errors like this... if they did... this error wouldn't currently exist.
While there are two separate teams they don't work in a vacuum with no ability to communicate. Have you ever seen what a test matrix looks like when developing software. Or how sometimes late changes can cause unforeseen issues right before it's time to go gold.

It's software development sometimes stuff happens. While I can't make excuses for this oversight, nor will I, the notion they didn't play a single game of Madden is laughable at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #82
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Not sure. Considering it's an issue of playing a game, it may stick during the off-season. If it doesn't, then you can easily just change the scheme each off-season week to see the correct overalls for your scheme. The overalls will change instantly after you change schemes.
Sounds good. I just wanted to make sure we still have the option to change our scheme in the offseason.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #83
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I've posted our findings in the Bug Thread. Hopefully, if it isn't fixed in the first patch that is already announced, it can get fixed in a future patch.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #84
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I've posted our findings in the Bug Thread. Hopefully, if it isn't fixed in the first patch that is already announced, it can get fixed in a future patch.

thank you posting it there

just to review issues

1. schemes change when playing a game
2. it does not reflect the changes in a text form so we dont relieze there has been a change, however overalls do change
3. coach schemes dont macth team scheme (look at goals and and it says coach scheme) and i have notcied it always says west coast off and spread defence, no matter which playbook you chose,nor your run vs pass ratio when creating coach
Old 08-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #85
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajmyis
thank you posting it there

just to review issues

1. schemes change when playing a game
2. it does not reflect the changes in a text form so we dont relieze there has been a change, however overalls do change
3. coach schemes dont macth team scheme (look at goals and and it says coach scheme) and i have notcied it always says west coast off and spread defence, no matter which playbook you chose,nor your run vs pass ratio when creating coach
Not sure about number 2. You can visually see that the schemes have changed by going back to the scheme page, they will be the default. And of course the overalls will be different as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #86
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

FWIW, I mentioned this scheme issue in my feedback in June. That leads me to believe it's not an easy fix or they ran out of time. But that's just an educated guess on my part. Just know that some of the bugs you guys are finding were pointed out -- what happens from there is out of our control.

In saying that, there were certainly bugs that we found that WERE fixed prior to ship.

Last edited by RGiles36; 08-25-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #87
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

Quote:
Not sure about number 2. You can visually see that the schemes have changed by going back to the scheme page, they will be the default. And of course the overalls will be different as well.

in a sense that the deflaut team scheme dont change....playing as the Jags it says blanced off and that never changes, een though changing the player types are reflected in the overalls. so in the scheme menu the team scheme dont refelct the changes
Old 08-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #88
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
FWIW, I mentioned this scheme issue in my feedback in June. That leads me to believe it's not an easy fix or they ran out of time. But that's just an educated guess on part. Just know that some of the bugs you guys are finding were pointed out -- what happens from there is out of our control.

In saying that, there were certainly bugs that we found that WERE fixed prior to ship.
can you provide a link the your june post about this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »