Home

Changing Position Types in CCM

This is a discussion on Changing Position Types in CCM within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #41
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
This is not true. Throughout this thread I've been using the Colts in an Offline CCM and my Position Schemes change back when I advance the week or even if I save and quit.
It's definitely working for me. When I had started an online CCM all schemes would revert as soon as I started the league. Since then I've started multiple offline and the scheme changes have remained in tact. I've even simmed to regular season week 2, and all changes have stuck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #42
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
It's definitely working for me. When I had started an online CCM all schemes would revert as soon as I started the league. Since then I've started multiple offline and the scheme changes have remained in tact. I've even simmed to regular season week 2, and all changes have stuck.
Did you make the changes before advancing to the first pre-season week?
Old 08-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #43
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
So far I've had it change back every week, though some didn't change, at least a few positions have always changed every week.

I even just loaded up in the middle of the week and they had changed back.

The scheme stuff SHOULD be a relatively easy fix. We also have to remember that there is supposedly a patch coming soon. We don't know what it contains yet, but this could potentially be fixed in that.
Yes I am hoping the patch relfacts fixes in this, hope fully we have patch notes end of next week. But it sounds like the changes are refelcted but does tell you so.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #44
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I have only done offline but have not played games only sims wonder if playing saves changes or vice versa
Old 08-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #45
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Hmm. Maybe simming and not playing doesn't cause this to happen. Perhaps it is an issue that somehow comes from playing games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #46
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Did you make the changes before advancing to the first pre-season week?
Yeah. I made the changes as soon as the mode starts up. Sorry I didn't think to try changing it throughout the season.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #47
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajmyis
I have only done offline but have not played games only sims wonder if playing saves changes or vice versa
That might be a key because I believe in M11, not sure about 12, if you make in-game subs during the game, they carry over to the next game. Hmmmmm....
Old 08-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #48
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Quote:
Yeah. I made the changes as soon as the mode starts up. Sorry I didn't think to try changing it throughout the season.
No reason to be sorry, that is actually the answer I wanted. I'm going to start two new Offline CCMs as the Bears. On one I will change the schemes before I make the first advance, on the other I will make the changes during the first week of pre-season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »