Home

Transactions Monitor?

This is a discussion on Transactions Monitor? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Transactions Monitor?

Is there a place where you can see all the transactions in your CC?

I'm in week 3 of the preseason and I see where Mort on his twitter feed said the Jets went after Isaac Redman and Pierre Thomas was moving on to the Bucs.

I can't seem to find what they traded for anywhere...
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Transactions Monitor?

Me either...I also can't find the injury report.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Me either...I also can't find the injury report.
That's under personnel but there is no transaction monitor that I can find...anyone?

76ers
Flyers

Old 08-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

The menu navigation in CCM is terrible. Hopefully we can find it in here somewhere. I don't understand why they would think something like transactions should be eliminated.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
The menu navigation in CCM is terrible. Hopefully we can find it in here somewhere. I don't understand why they would think something like transactions should be eliminated.
Yeah, I would love to see what Bucs traded the Saints for Pierre Thomas, and what the Jets traded the Steelers for Isaac Redman.

76ers
Flyers

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

I talked about this in my review. There is no way to view league transactions other than those mentioned in the Twitter feed or top news stories tab. There is no transaction wire or anything to be found.

I've had the game for nearly two weeks and have scoured every tab and sub menu I can find and it's simply not there. I really hope I'm wrong and someone smarter than I can locate it but I don't think that's going to happen.

More than anything else, this is one of the most disappointing things about Connected Careers. It's hard to feel like I'm a part of this NFL universe that has been created when I have no idea what everyone around me is doing. And it's even worse when you enter Connected Careers as a player because your team can be totally overhauled without you having the slightest clue. I was using a fictional wide receiver on the 49ers and didn't discover until the first preseason game that my GM had changed brought in a new quarterback and two new running backs.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
I talked about this in my review. There is no way to view league transactions other than those mentioned in the Twitter feed or top news stories tab. There is no transaction wire or anything to be found.

I've had the game for nearly two weeks and have scoured every tab and sub menu I can find and it's simply not there. I really hope I'm wrong and someone smarter than I can locate it but I don't think that's going to happen.

More than anything else, this is one of the most disappointing things about Connected Careers. It's hard to feel like I'm a part of this NFL universe that has been created when I have no idea what everyone around me is doing. And it's even worse when you enter Connected Careers as a player because your team can be totally overhauled without you having the slightest clue. I was using a fictional wide receiver on the 49ers and didn't discover until the first preseason game that my GM had changed brought in a new quarterback and two new running backs.
That's terrible man. For years text sims have been able to keep me immersed at a much higher level. Without knowing the transactions, how can I feel like there is even an NFL world around me? I was hoping maybe the CCM website would track some of this, but I guess not.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99

Wait an minute. Can't you just go to the sub menu for "team specific" stories and see the transactions for each team discussed? Meaning, I know there is an around the NFL stories but there is also a way to look a stories specific to each team. someone try that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »