Home

I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

This is a discussion on I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #25
Rookie

Trevor04Gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

Does EA pay any attention to what the public wants?

Do their people feel that this is justifiable in any way?

Do they read forums like this, when literally everyone is complaining about the same few things?

I'm a really "easy going" gamer. I just want a decently realistic game, that can keep my attention for more than 4 days.

All of the botched jerseys, messed up equipment, wrong depth charts, and inability to change any of it in a Dynasty mode, much less an OFFLINE mode, is regrettable. Especially for the only company who has the rights to make an NFL game. Just a disaster in judgement....but then again, there is no competition, so I guess they really don't care.

They will sell enough of these games to the "casual player" and they will make their money and be happy. Then, they will implement all these "new" things next year in an attempt to sell more titles. But they will continue to miss things, and not create a complete game.

Pretty sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

We can only hope that this issue will be solved in the first patch. Until then let's try to keep this thread bumped.

PS. does this only occur when a player is traded or does this happen with free agency and the draft?
Old 08-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

A lot of these could have been sold with editing, they dropped the ball and refuse to offer and explanation for these basic errors
Old 08-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 10

Im surprised no GCs noticed this
Old 08-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #29
Rookie

Trevor04Gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
We can only hope that this issue will be solved in the first patch. Until then let's try to keep this thread bumped.
I just can't see them changing this. The part that makes all of us so frustrated is this is a microcosm of all of the things wrong with EA/Madden.

Just a lack in judgement, to not include something like this in the original build is terrible. It's sad that we are all BEGGING for something as simple as not having 3 guys with the number 17 lol.

Or to have Brandon Lloyd actually wear the helmet/Facemask he wears in real life. Just dumb
Old 08-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #30
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

yes. this has to either be fixed or at least add number editing so we can fix it.

its just...it bugs me a lot. I can live with soooooooooooo many of the issues of franchise past....but the sim stats being ridiculous, the scheme's not working right, and duplicate numbers?

that first patch better be epic. Ill still buy the game, of course....but I mean cmon josh. you cant make a statement saying you kept out import because if it goes in it must be "perfect". Id take "OK" at this point
Old 08-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 25
Lazy.... Lazy .... Lazy design in CC in just about every facet. It's deeper and has more than madden 06 on the Xbox in 05 but it's just plagued with do many lazy design choices.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Im surprised no GCs noticed this
Oh they noticed it, but weren't allowed to disclose it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »