Home

Best team for rebuild?

This is a discussion on Best team for rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Best team for rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
Ya I like the rams also. I would trade Bradford as I am not sold on him. I would likely trade Jackson to redskins for cousins as I love Kirk and I believe he will be better as I'm looking to run a lot but Jackson is kinda old. I would trade for Ringer as he would be good if he had a chance. Pick up worthy and have a dline with him and Brockers in middle wih Long(one of my favorite players in league) on the outside. That would be beast! I think I might do the rams, plus you get some sick unis!!! Thanks NDAlum! (it pains me as a Msu fan to thank a ND fan. )
I like the Rams too, few pieces in place, but a lot of work to do. I would go the same route, trading Bradford for a few other pieces and pick up a free agent QB for the season, then draft someone to use for years to come. I would trade Jackson, too, to bring in some other talent and give Pead the reigns. Few WR's that I like, TE is a Badger alum, which works. The only problem for me, I would go crazy playing in a dome for 1-2 years before a new stadium was completed. Or is that feature out of this game, too, along with everything else I've liked about this game.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »