Home

NO Auto-pass in or coach mode, what a joke!

This is a discussion on NO Auto-pass in or coach mode, what a joke! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #41
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NO Auto-pass in or coach mode, what a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I understand as well. But why continue to post it in multiple places. That's my point. Obviously they made Madden 13 with the intention that people play it not sit back and watch. That's not a knock to the guys that like that, its a simple honest statement that Madden 13 may not the the game for you (them). Hopefully those return for those folks at some point, I really have zero insight on that at this stage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
If they can patch it, it could be for everyone........the mode is exist in Play Now, just want them (the developers) to know that there is another type of gamer that plays that way and if patchable could please a larger audience----that is all anyone here wants is some consideration. If we dont speak up, no one will listen. With that, I have made my last post on the matter. Life will go on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #42

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I understand as well. But why continue to post it in multiple places. That's my point. Obviously they made Madden 13 with the intention that people play it not sit back and watch. That's not a knock to the guys that like that, its a simple honest statement that Madden 13 may not the the game for you (them). Hopefully those return for those folks at some point, I really have zero insight on that at this stage.

LOL.

I hope EA doesn't depend on you for marketing or PR.

This is a ridiculously lazy and terrible response. And this is coming from someone who has never played "coach mode" in his life.

It can't be hard to include the option to just watch a game. It's nothing more than lazy development...

And I'm sorry, since you guys have been here, I can't think of one thing you guys have contributed to this site other than your smug responses.

If you want respect for whatever it is you guys do, it's time to start showing respect to us peons...

Last edited by kehlis; 08-26-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #43
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5
Talking Re: NO Auto-pass in or coach mode, what a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Again, to me it's about giving us options! I actually think it's what Josh Looman wanted with CCM - he just forgot some!
I agree.

I'm really upset that they left CO-OP out. Hopefully in Madden 14 Josh and the Madden development team will allow gamers to play Madden in whichever way they choose.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #44
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

But I thought realistically attempting to be a coach in video games in a non-tedious and fun way (and past Madden games) was about building a team, handling the roster training, progression, and WATCHING THEM PLAY.

Ah, sorry, again, I keep on forgetting that EA isn't even trying to make an NFL game. It's Madden Ball, stupid EA putting NFL on the cover smh
Old 08-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #45
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Actually sitting here watching the Texans and Dolphins play a CPU vs CPU match in broadcast cam and it could actually pass as a game of football being played. It makes me sad to know this is what the game is capable of and I cant use it. I would think that both Coach mode, CPU vs CPU and broadcast could at least be added to off line---- I know I said i was done commenting on this topic but you guys should check it out---truly a beautiful game. Done!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

Then why autothrow is available in play now? why you have the option to choose between player and coach when you start CC?

The feeling I have is that CC is an unfinished product....
Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #47
Rookie

MarcD's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Well, I guess I'll ask you the same question twice then. Why would they even add a "Coach Mode" in CCM, and advertise it so heavily, if you're not sitting back and watching like... I don't know, a coach does?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #48
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Options are always the best method.

The best sports game ever made IMO(The Show) has a true Manage only Mode, for those that prefer managing over playing.
Is it a small minority that plays MOM? Yes. That didn't stop SCEA from implementing it.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »