Home

Watch we call broken and video what we see

This is a discussion on Watch we call broken and video what we see within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Watch we call broken and video what we see

We have to watch what we call broken. Part of the problem is when we get these games where we may or may not have a bug, some guys are so ready to jump the gun when calling it broken. I like to test things for a day or two before even considering putting in a request for it to be checked on. Please be aware that this is a playable game with a patch definitely, so don't jump to the first conclusion that something is broken or we will get the same result that we had in the past. BREAKING THE GAME MORE

I have had the game almost a week. Some things I see and when I play around with silders I don't

The fair catch and letting the ball bounce I did see early on and haven't seen it in a few days.

Will test this Man Cover thing today..

Test out a few times and if it keeps going on.. Let's post these video so we can get this to EA asap.. Sad we have to do this every EA, but this game has some a huge plus with some fixes, but let's focus on gameplan issues and not jersey's for right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Watch we call broken and video what we see

The problem is we've been accepting what ever game EA puts out there and saying the same thing, it's not that big a deal or we can work around it and hope they fix it through a patch or fix it in next years game. While the game may be playable to you there are some people who think the game isn't playable currently. Taking away the ability to edit players imo was a huge step back, not enough to break the game, but add in the jersey issues, not being able to play in coach mode, and progression issues then to me this game is unplayable. I'm not saying it's unplayable to everyone, some people might really enjoy the game, unfortunately I wont unless they fix these issues.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9

I agree with what you are say..

progression issues? People have to learn how to use XP better. I thought this was a issue and I learned the game more.

For me gameplan matters first and foremost over some other stuff
Old 08-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Rookie

MarcD's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by docolla
fix it in next years game.
I have one word about EA Sports: Monopoly.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0

I agree with the OP, people are getting carried away and rushing to do things without looking at the WHOLE PICTURE. Yes its EA, but man most of you have done things in this game and its only been out a few hours or minutes and may have made a few mistakes in trying to simulate somethings to see if it turns out to YOUR expectations!

Be patient and dont rushing to do things and it never seems to workout when you go rushing things instead of going into detail and then coming back with "its a bug" topics!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »