Home

All-Madden too easy?

This is a discussion on All-Madden too easy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: All-Madden too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
All Madden is way too easy at default. Not sure why EA felt they needed to do that as many of us prefer a challenge. Now we have to figure out the best slider settings to make the game fun.
Problem is, people like me who are pretty good just cannot get a challenge out of this game
Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge_God_
Problem is, people like me who are pretty good just cannot get a challenge out of this game
Well, you are in CCM, right?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalou2112
Well, you are in CCM, right?
Yeah? What's that matter?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 25
Guys like I said I'll bet your sliders and difficulty is re set to rookie. It's happened to me a few times now.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
This game is wayyyyyyy too easy... I custom set my sliders and this game is a joke. There is no pass defense at all... CPU pass recognition is set to 100 and my QB accuracy is set to 7... Yes, 7.... And I'm using the jets, with Tebow as my starter.... And he threw for over 400 yards in a half and Rookie Stephen Hill had 300+ yards and 4 TDs... Wayyyyyyyy too easy!!!
I agree, at least in the demo (I don't know how different it is in retail), there is literally no passing defense at all.

Randy Moss and Michael Crabtree were blowing up the CPU's press coverage, and I looked at the ratings to see the Giants CB press ratings were in the 80's and 90's, while the 49ers' receivers were only 70's and low 80's beat press. But everytime like clockwork, my receivers were blowing by the CPU's press coverage, creating huge gaps in coverage and getting big gains every time.

Meanwhile on the flip side, I don't know if it's even possible for my DB's to even come close to covering the CPU receivers. Everytime, no matter what type of coverage, the CPU receivers have 5+ yards of space between them and the nearest defender. It's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
All Madden is way too easy at default. Not sure why EA felt they needed to do that as many of us prefer a challenge. Now we have to figure out the best slider settings to make the game fun.
Well I'm glad they toned down All-Madden, because the past 3 seasons (Madden '10 - '12) All-Madden has been nothing but a CPU cheat fest. Glad that's toned down, but yea, it showcases what the real problem with Madden is, that the CPU relies on that "cheat" logic to present a challenge. Without that cheat logic, the CPU can't present any sort of challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah? What's that matter?
Just making sure before I responded. . .your level is "All Madden" and I suspect your sliders are pretty Low, right? Why don't you bump up the cpu sliders pretty high and increase the game speed to fast/very fast?
Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #23
Banned

GamingLegendOS's Arena

Are you guys who are flexing here talking about being great in all madden even reading the thread?

No you are not smashing on all madden if you are referring to CC and I am sure most are

When you start a CC and select all madden the game is not doing all madden, it is doing all pro because if you bothered to check the siders they are all 50 for human and cpu which means all pro

All madden or any level has zero to do with the cpu sliders and everything to do with the human sliders

If you put all madden and do not change the in mode sliders for CC to 25 for human or lower then you are not winning on all madden. you are just winning on all pro even if it says all madden.

All madden is 25 for every human slider. Of the 3 skills per section each being 25 that means the max you can have for all 3 combined is 75 therefore if you put human qb accuracy at 75 then you must put the pass block at 0 and the wr catch at 0 in order to still get all madden difficulty going to 76 will turn it to all pro.

This is a known issue in CC
Old 08-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #24
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingLegendOS
Are you guys who are flexing here talking about being great in all madden even reading the thread?

No you are not smashing on all madden if you are referring to CC and I am sure most are

When you start a CC and select all madden the game is not doing all madden, it is doing all pro because if you bothered to check the siders they are all 50 for human and cpu which means all pro

All madden or any level has zero to do with the cpu sliders and everything to do with the human sliders

If you put all madden and do not change the in mode sliders for CC to 25 for human or lower then you are not winning on all madden. you are just winning on all pro even if it says all madden.

All madden is 25 for every human slider. Of the 3 skills per section each being 25 that means the max you can have for all 3 combined is 75 therefore if you put human qb accuracy at 75 then you must put the pass block at 0 and the wr catch at 0 in order to still get all madden difficulty going to 76 will turn it to all pro.

This is a known issue in CC
Yep this looks to be a bug as the settings on All-Madden default is the All-Pro settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »