Home

All-Madden too easy?

This is a discussion on All-Madden too easy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

DPillz1201's Arena

OVR: 1
All-Madden too easy?

Just got the game yesterday and I'm thoroughly enjoying it but when the Seattle Seahawks are 6-0, you know All-Madden isn't challenging enough... This is the first time in a Madden game I've played on All-Madden and I'm destroying the competition. Blew out the Pats 31-3, Green Bay 38-14... I mean, I'm not trying to brag about how good I am ( cause I'm really not good at all) but I want my CCM to be realistic, not win the Super Bowl every year with the damn Seahawks....

I know that once a slider set comes out this will be fixed, but does anyone else agree with me on this one ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: All-Madden too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPillz1201
Just got the game yesterday and I'm thoroughly enjoying it but when the Seattle Seahawks are 6-0, you know All-Madden isn't challenging enough... This is the first time in a Madden game I've played on All-Madden and I'm destroying the competition. Blew out the Pats 31-3, Green Bay 38-14... I mean, I'm not trying to brag about how good I am ( cause I'm really not good at all) but I want my CCM to be realistic, not win the Super Bowl every year with the damn Seahawks....

I know that once a slider set comes out this will be fixed, but does anyone else agree with me on this one ?
Try Jarrods21's all Madden Slider sets in the slider category. He has 4 different sections. Ranging from the green set, red, blue and black. Obviously black is the harder one. But he is still testing.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Jarrods21's sliders set is always good and challenging and cant wait to see how his sliders be like in madden 13

much respect to jarrods taking time making sliders and sharing it with everyone so we dont need take time and mess around for hours on sliders to make the game challenging
Old 08-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPillz1201

I actually have to agree, this is the first madden I've decided to play on all madden every game and it seems like all pro of different years. I'm definitely not as good as the stats are making seem for all madden.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxsacrificex
Jarrods21's sliders set is always good and challenging and cant wait to see how his sliders be like in madden 13

much respect to jarrods taking time making sliders and sharing it with everyone so we dont need take time and mess around for hours on sliders to make the game challenging
I'm never very successful at finding a good slider set for myself, but definitely, much credit and respect to Jarrod for the work he puts in year in and year out for the community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
It seems even with slider tweaks the game is way way too easy in CCM. For example, i have CPU QB accuracy and WR catching both over 80 and Brees passed for 110 yards and 5 INTs versus my packers D. Im not that good at the game lol.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
Rookie

DPillz1201's Arena

Yeah, started using Jarrod's slider set, just began my game versus the Lions. Seems a lot more challenging but I'm starting off on the red slider set so we'll see what works for me. Weird how easy All- Madden is compared to earlier years though.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #8
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

hopefully they raise the difficulty a bit. I rely pretty heavily on a challenge w/ good sliders. if its already easy, thats not the best sign. hoping that patch changes can also reflect a difficulty raise in all madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »