Home

Can someone please confirm?

This is a discussion on Can someone please confirm? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 13
They really need to fix this...
Old 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Is the equipment all jacked up on rookies? Like every player wearing a ion4 helmet, WR without gloves, giant elbow pads on qbs, LB face masks on corners, etc.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Can someone please confirm?

I'll do some testing on this and get back to you guys...I'm a little hesitant because I think I know what to expect...but I am curious about this as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #12
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
I'll do some testing on this and get back to you guys...I'm a little hesitant because I think I know what to expect...but I am curious about this as well.
Thank you! This will go a long way in determining if I can play through franchise mode.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Yes! Thank you very much!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Can someone please confirm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
Thank you! This will go a long way in determining if I can play through franchise mode.
It's going to take some time. Not having the edit player screen to look at in the menus really hurts. Only way to see what a player looks like is to play an actual game. So far, QB heights look good. Not too many around 6'. RB's also look good, height/weight wise. The smaller backs have higher speed, bigger guys more power. I like that. I am going to start up a game and see how some of these guys look on the field.

So far, my rookie running back looks good. He has an ION helmet, which is rare, but it's one that fits a HB. He has wristbands and gloves, good. Build looks great. Rookie WR looks good, too. Equipment coincides with what a WR would wear. Both OL I have look fine as well. Correct types of equipment on them, too (full cage facemasks, good body builds).

So far what I've seen looks fine. But then again I have only looked through a small amount of rookies. I will keep looking later, but have to give up the tv for awhile.

Last edited by Exogenesis33; 08-27-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

So far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
It's going to take some time. Not having the edit player screen to look at in the menus really hurts. Only way to see what a player looks like is to play an actual game. So far, QB heights look good. Not too many around 6'. RB's also look good, height/weight wise. The smaller backs have higher speed, bigger guys more power. I like that. I am going to start up a game and see how some of these guys look on the field.
Again thank you...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »