Home

A thread for people enjoying the game

This is a discussion on A thread for people enjoying the game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #33
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: A thread for people enjoying the game

The little things in the gameplay make this game so fun.. Throwing the fade in the back of the endzone is awesome.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Wow! I can't believe there is actually something positive on this site about Madden. The haters will just call us casual gamers.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #35
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
Wow! I can't believe there is actually something positive on this site about Madden. The haters will just call us casual gamers.
And I can live with that even though I have been here since 98.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #36
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
nah man i can hate with the best of em too..just check some of my rants/posts about NCAA Football 13 ...i just cant hate for the sake of hating though...the game is flat out a great football game..thats all there is to it..am i pissed they took away editing and 32 team control??...hell yea i am...but i also understand why and fully believe those features WILL be back in the very near future...i am totally happy to sacrifice those features this year to get a great playing game of football "on the field"..which is what these guys at EA Madden 13 have delivered to us this year ..ITS FINALLY FUN TO PLAY MADDEN AGAIN and IMO its only gonna get better from here...at least it should ..just wait till they fix oline/dline play and add conssistent foot planting logic ...until then i am more than happy with the improvement i am seeing in ONE YEAR
Old 08-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #37
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm really looking forward to the game. I will be picking it up in a little over an hour. 10pm tonight Gamestop is opening the doors for the pick up. We can sell games back, finalize our purchase, get our free stuff, and join in on the Madden tournaments. I think it will be a lot of fun. Tomorrow all day I will be playing Madden and probably in CCM as my Lions.

It will take a lot for me to hate the game to be honest. As long as I can play the game, and build the Detroit Lions up to be Super Bowl contenders I will be happy.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 08-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
nah man i can hate with the best of em too..just check some of my rants/posts about NCAA Football 13 ...i just cant hate for the sake of hating though...the game is flat out a great football game..thats all there is to it..am i pissed they took away editing and 32 team control??...hell yea i am...but i also understand why and fully believe those features WILL be back in the very near future...i am totally happy to sacrifice those features this year to get a great playing game of football "on the field"..which is what these guys at EA Madden 13 have delivered to us this year ..ITS FINALLY FUN TO PLAY MADDEN AGAIN and IMO its only gonna get better from here...at least it should ..just wait till they fix oline/dline play and add conssistent foot planting logic ...until then i am more than happy with the improvement i am seeing in ONE YEAR
I agree 100%
Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_OS
And I can live with that even though I have been here since 98.
Confused by your comment.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #40
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
for those playing cc. what is your difficulty? I chose all madden. all pro or rookie but the sliders remain the same.

anyone else experience this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »