Home

A thread for people enjoying the game

This is a discussion on A thread for people enjoying the game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: A thread for people enjoying the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
u ppl r all stupid madden 13 sucks donkey basketballs. the grafx suck, I mean their elbows look unreatscstic, and the bottom f ther shoos look bad, how - I mean how do u guys pay dis game? its awfu;, liek srsly, stop playing and njoying the game if theres nothing good therere to do enojy, liek sto it, come on. I mena we all have an popinon but likek how coan you like THIS game its AWFUL.

LIKE dude, tom brady's eyelashes aren't visible enough! The graphics are POOOOR. 2k wouldn't do dat. they woulda made sure the damn fingernails were correct. leik 2k is WAY better then EA ever is, ever was.

I almost spit out my drink laughing so hard at this. Easily one of the funniest things Ive ever read on this site.
The fingernails comment was best!!
Nice job Straw.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #58
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Im also on the Madden train this year. Totally honest, I hated Madden 12 and 11. I thought they were actually worse than any madden this gen. Up until 13 came out, I was still loving Madden 10 and is still a great game. But Madden 13 is all new. I understand the omissions as long as they give us a better playing football game, and they came through with that. they kinda did that with NBA Live also. They removed game modes, but NBA Live 10 was actually pretty good. I can honestly say, this is the bset Madden ever made. 10 a close second IMO. I've played since the first game in 1989 fellas! Trust me, this game is fun!! I agree 100% with Operations review. They speak the truth.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 08-30-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #59
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
I almost spit out my drink laughing so hard at this. Easily one of the funniest things Ive ever read on this site.
The fingernails comment was best!!
Nice job Straw.
Unfortunately I believe this was his last post. Unless there was another reason...
Is there a quota for banishments? Lol

XBLGT: tjor24

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »