Home

Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Review (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
Your an I diot
LOL, the irony!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
I see u haven't been on this site that long, so I'll let that pass. I haven't said anything that is wrong in that respect. Unless u just play Madden and except what they give u. There have been other football games that simulate football alot better than Madden on next-Gen, and that's what we want as a community....simulation and as close as possible.
I'm just sick of everyone crapping on the game. IT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #43
MVP

myownsun's Arena

Quote:
Madden NFL 13 is the best Madden ever made.
REALLY?! Well I should have mine tomorrow, after 7 years without buying an Ea sports football game its comforting to know I made the right decision to jump back in.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Add in ol/dl improvements, running animations, foot planting, a custom cam, and the things you mentioned regarding bugs,etc and I give it a 9. Add in NBA 2k like presentation and I even go 9.5!

Just holding it to the same standard of other sports games. Those are major lacking features IMO
Why does NBA 2k12 get a pass for there online play being horrible? I would rather be able to play a game with my friends, than enjoy 30 seconds of presentation

Last edited by Jwest85; 08-27-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #45
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

One thing I think I disagree with is it being the best Madden ever. On this gen, yes. But I think Madden 05 takes the crown for best ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #46
Rookie

I like the review. It was well-thought out, fair, and overall I have no qualms with the score. That being said, I have now read several professional reviews, here and on other sites, and as yet there has not been a single mention of the complete lack of customization, as is exemplified most glaringly by the inability to edit players. I realize this may not be as big a deal to some people, maybe even most people, like it is to me, but even if it is far down on the list of complaints about the game, I feel that is incumbent upon websites as influential as this one to mention such flaws. Otherwise EA will never make it a priority to address them as they should.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #47
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
So let me ask this question. If editing players , fantasy drafts, and some AI fixes were brought back, what score would you guys say then? 9.0? Those all sound like fairly easy fixes.
Speaking for myself absolutely not. It would still be a 7 for me. Game play fixes will raise my score not franchise features.

We still have zig zag running, and what scars me is when you watch them (EA)playing their own game in the videos they love how they run
Old 08-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #48
MVP

myownsun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
One thing I think I disagree with is it being the best Madden ever. On this gen, yes. But I think Madden 05 takes the crown for best ever.

YEP that was the BEST Madden IMO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »