Home

cc is unplayable right now.

This is a discussion on cc is unplayable right now. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: cc is unplayable right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
They do play the backups. I think it's just the same as last year though. Backups come in after the first quarter, then third stringers after halftime.
I just simmed through preseason and neither my No2 nor No3 QB got a single minute of playing time
Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

I am Enjoying this game much more then any other year. In the 4th year of my offline ccm, with the redskins, we won the superbowl last year (i am the hb)
Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I'm not seeing hardly of these issues. Right now for me, ccm plays 1000x better than old offline franchise.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
How many times are teams running the ball?

I've heard Benson ran the ball 44 times and Rodgers only threw 11...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
They do play the backups. I think it's just the same as last year though. Backups come in after the first quarter, then third stringers after halftime.
no I'm talking about sim games.
at least on offline ccm. I played the 1 pre season week and none of the other games the backup played. only the starters. did they fix this on online?

what about the difficulty settings?
I can't play all madden sliders stays in 50. I left all madden but sliders are all in 50. what I'm playing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I'm not seeing hardly of these issues. Right now for me, ccm plays 1000x better than old offline franchise.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Do me a favor and look through your roster, try and trade for someone that has a number thats already taken on your team and tell me if you get 2 guys with the same number. Next, change your coaches scheme in CCM and tell me if it sticks.

Next, play a game in CCM, and tell me how many times you see the cpu go into the third quarter with barely any passing yards. I swear just about every game they average around 70-100 going into the fourth, THEN they open it up.

Finally, instead of playing the defensive side of the ball, sim it and tell me how long it takes the CPU to either score or go 3 and out. In the 5 games i played they average about 1-3 minutes per possession, that is until you go into the fourth quarter.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #14
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
I just simmed through preseason and neither my No2 nor No3 QB got a single minute of playing time
this is what I meant. SIM games plays their starter the whole game.

come on ea this was done already last year!

my biggest problem is that I don't know what difficulty I'm playing.

and I complained about ncaa god!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited by booker21; 08-27-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
Do me a favor and look through your roster, try and trade for someone that has a number thats already taken on your team and tell me if you get 2 guys with the same number. Next, change your coaches scheme in CCM and tell me if it sticks.

Next, play a game in CCM, and tell me how many times you see the cpu go into the third quarter with barely any passing yards. I swear just about every game they average around 70-100 going into the fourth, THEN they open it up.

Finally, instead of playing the defensive side of the ball, sim it and tell me how long it takes the CPU to either score or go 3 and out. In the 5 games i played they average about 1-3 minutes per possession, that is until you go into the fourth quarter.
BINGO!!!!!

I was the most hyped for this game than I have ever been, but with all these issues cropping up I am seriously reconsidering buying it tonight... If I don't it will be the first time in a very long time I have not bought a football game.

Last edited by DerkontheOS; 08-27-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
BINGO!!!!!

I was the most hyped for this game than I have ever been, but with all these issues cropping up I am seriously reconsidering buying it tonight... If I don't it will be the first time in a very long time I have not bought a football game.
Me too, i have been in line at midnight since madden 2004.

It just sucks too, i really liked the way the game played this year, but with EA's track record with patches and fixing "franchise" issues i honestly will wait till a patch comes out, or they confirm fixes are coming.

They have burned me one to many times, i remember the problem with the UFA last year and how much time i wasted every franchise year releasing the "F" potential players that the CPU teams would keep over established vets, or the jersey problem a few years ago where you would see a o-lineman, d-lineman, lb etc with the #1. Or better yet the depth chart issue from i think the same year where you would see a WR line up at CB.

This year i will wait for Madden even though its very difficult to do as of right now, wish i would have kept my copy of The Show
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »