Home

cc is unplayable right now.

This is a discussion on cc is unplayable right now. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #49
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
still my biggest issue is with the difficulty. I set all madden or all pro and I'm not seeing any changes happening.

for those who play online. have each fixed this? if you set all madden. your game is truly all madden? or is still all pro?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: cc is unplayable right now.

Is it possible to play CCM and have the rosters the same as real life? Or is this mode strictly scrambled rosters that are random because you cant control all teams?

I just want to play a season with real-life rosters and depth charts, not fantasy rosters.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4
You know what I love? Super human linebackers that cover like Darrell Revis. My first CC game with Aaron Rodgers and I've thrown 4 interceptions so far, all to linebackers. Good stuff!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #52
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
Guys, guys, guys relax. The game hasn't even released to the public yet. I'm almost positive a patch will resolve most of these problems. Although I agree this should have been seen by testers and EA game changers...honestly don't know how the "game changers" haven't caught most of these problems.

There called game changers for a reason. Really put the blame on them for not getting the problems out for the debs to k ow about
After playing the Early Release download its definitely a wait-for-patch purchase for me. If the AI can get patched then I would love the game.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #53
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Mosier if I'm not mistaken you are playin on the disc version and most if not all of us are playin on early release version. So and I am probably wrong ( I usually am ) or I am just wishfully thinking it might just be our version
Old 08-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #54
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I don't have live. I just bought the game for xbox360 and this is awful. I'm a SIM person but this is bad. I don't even know what level I'm playing!!

I'll SIM the pre season is pointless when the others team doesn't play their backup

They DO play the backups... LOL. Which is why occasionally you'll have a kicker punting the ball, but why does that break the game? Big deal. It's preseason. Some of the best teams in the league lose 3 out of 4.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #55
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
Guys, guys, guys relax. The game hasn't even released to the public yet. I'm almost positive a patch will resolve most of these problems. Although I agree this should have been seen by testers and EA game changers...honestly don't know how the "game changers" haven't caught most of these problems.

There called game changers for a reason. Really put the blame on them for not getting the problems out for the debs to k ow about
First patch is slated for September, and i got a really good feeling it wont even cover half the stuff we are discussing. We may even get the "oh, we are not seeing it on OUR unit..." If they release the patch, it will cover the stuff they caught right before the game went gold, MAYBE and i cant stress maybe a few things we have brought up will get fixed if its an easy fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
Ya it's probably not going to happen as stuff like this requires more work than just fiddling with some ratings. It hasn't been on Madden's radar in 4 years, I don't think it will be patched.
Have faith my friend, i say October, maybe November for most of the CCM issues. By then ill be elbows deep in NHL 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_G
I agree. Unplayable. The scheme issues, sim issues, preseason issues, etc. Saturday was the last time I played. I'm just gonna wait for the first patch and responses before I buy the retail copy.
You and me both, and it down right sucks. I was having a lot of fun playing with Manning and scorching D's. But i cant stand winning by 20+ points because the CPU rushes too much...NO FUN!
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #56
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
They DO play the backups... LOL. Which is why occasionally you'll have a kicker punting the ball, but why does that break the game? Big deal. It's preseason. Some of the best teams in the league lose 3 out of 4.
sim games don't play backups. that is what we are saying. they did in old franchise. and this kills through immersion that ea is all talking about. at least for pre season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »