Home

Way too many RTP calls.

This is a discussion on Way too many RTP calls. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #9
Darkness!!!
 
DirtyJerz32's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Live in PA. From the N E W Jerz
Posts: 7,603
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Way too many RTP calls.

Change your slider to 54 or lower and you won't see any called. 55 you'll see 5/6 a game.
__________________
Moderator
YouTube: DirtyJerz32
Twitter: kenny_mack32



Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
DirtyJerz32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #10
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,163
Blog Entries: 3
I honestly recommend 54 as a slider. Either way has produced drastic results.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #11
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32_OS
Change your slider to 54 or lower and you won't see any called. 55 you'll see 5/6 a game.
Tis true, 55-100 you get the same amount per game. Most happen because of the new RTP, I've noticed that a DL will hit the QB after the ball is gone because he is turning to run after the ball. He then makes contact with the QB and the over active physics engine makes him fall down and hello flag.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Athletics Franchise:

2020: 52-39
Greencollarbaseball is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #12
Darkness!!!
 
DirtyJerz32's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Live in PA. From the N E W Jerz
Posts: 7,603
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Way too many RTP calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
Tis true, 55-100 you get the same amount per game. Most happen because of the new RTP, I've noticed that a DL will hit the QB after the ball is gone because he is turning to run after the ball. He then makes contact with the QB and the over active physics engine makes him fall down and hello flag.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually NCAA 12 is the same way. Has nothing to do with the IE.
__________________
Moderator
YouTube: DirtyJerz32
Twitter: kenny_mack32



Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
DirtyJerz32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #13
Banned
 
js3512's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Way too many RTP calls.

I had one called on me in which Peppers was cut by the running back, flipped over him, landed at the quarterbacks feet and because of IE the QB went flying like a sack of potatos. I guess that cleat on cleat contact is now as dangerous as helmet to helmet. lol
js3512 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Top -