Home

The $64,000 Question

This is a discussion on The $64,000 Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The $64,000 Question

Well, so much for my idea to wait until the patch... I found a Toys R Us $50 gift card that I basically bought from my son shortly after his birthday... and decided to use that towards Madden. I'll be starting a CCM game after my kids are in a bed and see how it goes.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #18
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
Well, so much for my idea to wait until the patch... I found a Toys R Us $50 gift card that I basically bought from my son shortly after his birthday... and decided to use that towards Madden. I'll be starting a CCM game after my kids are in a bed and see how it goes.
so you took your sons card...

just kidding man haha. I have Madden(Season Ticket) picked up my retail copy today and it's great man. IE and CCM is great an will keep you interested longer than NCAA will.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

heh... Yea, it's important to actually bring the gift card to the store when you take your kid shopping..

Ended up paying cash for the Legos he wanted and stashed the gift card in my laptop bag when I found it... Rediscovered on accident this afternoon looking for a pen... had been rotting in their since March... heh.

I can understand a lot of the disappointment from the things that were removed from the traditional franchise mode to give a lot of people the long-awaited online franchise... But I'm confident that the major bugs will be patched and that I'll enjoy playing offline and/or a solo online career mode.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #20
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd just wait for a sale, too many bugs right now to actually enjoy anything anyway.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
My advice is save your $60 bucks, get it exchanged for all single dollar bills, go to a shady part of town, and have some fun. Maybe then your Madden experience will be worth it!

That's what I would do anyway until they bring back player editing.
They will bring Player Editing back next year!

But they will be removing something else that people enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm glad the original poster made this thread. I have NCAA 12, and have always been very hesitant on buying these games year after year. I waited to see the reviews of NCAA '13 and saw rather quickly the freezing issues that are within the game.

I'm dissapointed w/ some of the aspects I'm reading with CCM. I'm more of a College Football fan overall, but I do enjoy the better physics that I've played in the demo. Plus freezing on a $50-$60 is inexcuseable, you just can't even play it. It should not happen, at all.

Anyone play both NCAA '13 & Madden '13? Obviously there's game differences with Madden and it seems like CPU AI cannot get it's head straight. Any other opinions on this? I'd like to get the orignal posters thoughts of the game after he's had some time with it.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
They will bring Player Editing back next year!

But they will be removing something else that people enjoy.
This is something else that has discouraged me. I'm still play NBA2k11 and have updated (most) of the rosters through the use of the sub-forum and started a new association last night with rookies (from the July draft)added in as a draft class.

With Madden '13, none of this is possible. I think it'll be interesting to see what others think once the "new" has worn off the wrapper.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #24

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

We have this entire forum for you to go through and decide it it's worth it based on the things that are important to you.

This thread isn't needed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »