Home

changing schemes multiple times as a coach

This is a discussion on changing schemes multiple times as a coach within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #25
Rookie

skachase's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: changing schemes multiple times as a coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellakin
That "West Coast O/Spread D" bug happens for all created coaches.

It doesn't matter what you set your playbook to or how you set your run/pass or aggressive sliders to.

One theory is that it's just a display error. I don't know myself.

I do know I have tried messing with things by taking the Rams back to more of a vertical passing game by using DET's playbook before games, and by changing position schemes, but when I sim, I still pound the rock instead of passing like crazy.

Hopefully this can be addressed in the Sept. patch, as I don't want to give up on my coach just to make simming match my actual play, after spending some big experience points on him already.

And I don't want to give up on the Rams rebuilding project. But no matter what playbook I use, even as a created coach, they still run a power run game.
It's weirdly comforting to know it's a wide-spread glitch and not just a small bug happening to a few of us. Chances are EA will actually get around to fixing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: changing schemes multiple times as a coach

Does anyone know, can you at least change your coaching scheme (your playbooks) in the off season?

And does it even matter? I mean, considering you can just change your playbook before every game, why not just do that as a sort of work around?

I know that's not ideal, because I think you have to practice with the playbooks you choose at the start of CC, but still.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »