Home

Connected Careers vs Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on Connected Careers vs Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #201
Rookie

kobestopper50's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Connected Careers vs Franchise Mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear420
Considering my friends and I.. About 4-6 every year get down and make a fantasy draft league/teams and have so much fun with it... This a big let down, with gameplay being awesome, I'm very sad lol looks like we will be waiting another year to play some football. I may sound picky, but that's all my friends an I have done with madden since the ps2 days. They could of added a carbon copy of madden 12s fantasy draft and I'd be happy, seems so pointless to take out. Not everyone plays online or even WANT to play online. I personally can't stand it
I do the same thing. I'm glad someone out there agree with me. Why take away franchise mode just to add a new feature? It seems like a new feature is given,another feature is taken away. A few yrs ago,there was the stadium builder mode in franchise & that was taken away. Now M13 is a glorified NFL Head Coach,a failed EA title from a few years ago. If its isn't broke,DON'T fix it....

"I crippled more men than polio"-The Undertaker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #202
Rookie

adelfish's Arena

OVR: 29

The only thing I dislike is the missing franchise mode. No fantasy is fine, but I want to be able to control multiple teams with my buddies.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #203
Banned

Sotendo's Arena

OVR: 5

Franchise mode.

Connected Careers is seriously the worst career mode I've played. Maybe I'm not playing it right, but I don't see the appeal at all. It feels like a step back. I often consider it to be WHY Madden won't be realistic anytime soon. The only thing keeping it enjoyable somewhat is the twitter feed, when it makes sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »