Home

Backups in CCM unplayable.

This is a discussion on Backups in CCM unplayable. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Backups in CCM unplayable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeDeDe
I do practices. The problem is how ineffectual they are. 1k points over 4 preseason weeks plus every week of the season means it takes all year to increase speed from 83 to 84... and that's all I can do. That's my only improvement all year.
It takes 2,000 odd XP to upgrade different things. You can make 1000 per practice if you complete it. Something is not making any sense here, from you. 18 practices times 1000-1500 minus x = ???
Old 08-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
It takes 2,000 odd XP to upgrade different things. You can make 1000 per practice if you complete it. Something is not making any sense here, from you. 18 practices times 1000-1500 minus x = ???
Speed costs 19,000 points to upgrade, which is the obvious first priority as an 83 speed running back. juke move, in contrast, costs 2,500. That means I can increase my juke by a few points per season at best, which doesn't help my overall at all.

Oh, you're just trolling. Never mind.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #11
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeDeDe
Speed costs 19,000 points to upgrade, which is the obvious first priority as an 83 speed running back. juke move, in contrast, costs 2,500. That means I can increase my juke by a few points per season at best, which doesn't help my overall at all.

Oh, you're just trolling. Never mind.
I'm sorry, I'm trying to see the outrage in not starting a third string RB. I apologize for your decision to upgrade Speed 1 whole point instead of spreading out your XP over more important things like Carry, Elusiveness, etc. But hey, if you don't want help, pull out the "B-b-b-but he's trolling. " card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Maybe your character just isn't cut out to make it in the league?
Old 08-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Why not improve lower-rated categories instead? Higher rated stats will take longer to improve because they use more XP. I'd use your XP on deficient categories instead of looking to upgrade an already-high rating. When your character gets more minutes and points, THEN focus on upgrading that area.

It's only year one and it's not a perfect system, I know, but...these are simple solutions, people.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Why not improve lower-rated categories instead? Higher rated stats will take longer to improve because they use more XP. I'd use your XP on deficient categories instead of looking to upgrade an already-high rating. When your character gets more minutes and points, THEN focus on upgrading that area.

It's only year one and it's not a perfect system, I know, but...these are simple solutions, people.
Please explain how 83 speed is an already-high rating for a running back.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Or just start an online player CCM and start automatically before they patch that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #16
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

An 83 spd hb can still be successful. You're just not turning the corners on sweeps and tosses as much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »