Home

major glitch w camera choices - play it now

This is a discussion on major glitch w camera choices - play it now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry major glitch w camera choices - play it now

I have the ps3 version and I can't find an option to switch cameras at all? Not in any mode including the play it now.. I checked game options before the start of game and during .. is there a trick to getting this camera settings option to pop up in a menu structure? This is insane.. please help guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #2
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: major glitch w camera choices - play it now

In your Game Settings you'll find it listed under Standard, Wide, Broadcast, Zoom-In etc.

You must be in an actual game though. Wait though until after Kickoff and before you pick a play.

Also take note: Broadcast and Zoom-In aren't working well right now, there should be a fix for that in a patch some time down the line.

Last edited by rockit; 08-29-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: major glitch w camera choices - play it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
In your Game Settings you'll find it listed under Standard, Wide, Broadcast, Zoom-In etc.

You must be in an actual game though. Wait though until after Kickoff and before you pick a play.

Also take note: Broadcast and Zoom-In aren't working well right now, there should be a fix for that in a patch some time down the line.
I was having this issue as well. It seems to be random. Sometimes the option to change your camera will be there and other times it will not be. It's totally random and fluke. Angry Sponge isn't making this up or not looking in the right spot.

It's VERY annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »