Home

What team should I use for my coach CCM?

This is a discussion on What team should I use for my coach CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: What team should I use for my coach CCM?

You all can join an Online CCM I'm trying to start. It's all about rebuilding and making a bad team into a great one.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...x-360-sim.html

It'll be very fun. They all are bad teams, and we can turn them around, scouting for the draft, making trades, bringing in Free Agents, and bidding against each other. . . all while staying under the salary cap!

Not only that, but you want to rebuild right? Rebuild against 7 other users and see who is the best manager.

Also you can't delete this file, you can only retire

I think the funnest team would be the Jags since they are QB hungry and really have one offensive weapon.

The hardest might be switching a team's scheme (Colts) and making them back to a 4-3 with new players)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
Rookie

TMayer89's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I find it more fun and challenging rebuilding a good but aging team like the Ravens than a bad team with easy draft picks. It takes maybe a season or two to take the Dolphins or Browns to the Playoffs, takes longer once you lose a Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, Peyton Manning, etc.

Retire Peyton in your CCM and rebuild the Broncos? That would be fun. Build around Von Miller and a Rookie QB/HB
I honestly never thought of that. Broncos may be interesting. I'll consider that one too. I never find it really easy to rebuild a bad team. When I did my a raiders team, I was barely any better then the year before. But both ways are interesting. I really just want a challenge.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Seahawks. There are a lot of fun players to play as on defense (Earl Thomas, Cam Chancellor and Bruce Irvin),a young QB to groom (Russel Wilson), and a great RB (Lynch).

Sweet new uniforms and a very young team that will only get better with time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm having a lot of fun rebuilding the Colts. I've traded away Freeney and Mathis and even have Wayne on the Trade Block as well. Wayne is the only player on my team that is over 30 years old now, except the Kicker and Punter.

The Colts also have a lot of cap room, so you can get in there and instantly start making some changes.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by romoshiest
Seahawks. There are a lot of fun players to play as on defense (Earl Thomas, Cam Chancellor and Bruce Irvin),a young QB to groom (Russel Wilson), and a great RB (Lynch).

Sweet new uniforms and a very young team that will only get better with time.
Make Russel Wilson into an elite QB. Draft a red zone WR along with keeping Lynch. Build up the pass protection in the OL. Would be bad *** team. I hope Russel has a good season in the NFL this year and doesn't become a Jamarcus Russel.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I'm having a lot of fun rebuilding the Colts. I've traded away Freeney and Mathis and even have Wayne on the Trade Block as well. Wayne is the only player on my team that is over 30 years old now, except the Kicker and Punter.

The Colts also have a lot of cap room, so you can get in there and instantly start making some changes.
I havent played with Salary CAP yet. But I'm not giving every player 100 million just to sign them either. Is it challenging?
Old 08-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #15
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMayer89
I honestly never thought of that. Broncos may be interesting. I'll consider that one too. I never find it really easy to rebuild a bad team. When I did my a raiders team, I was barely any better then the year before. But both ways are interesting. I really just want a challenge.
In Madden 12, I got the Seahawks to a 88 team OVR in 2 years. I find the challenge of high draft picks more fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #16
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I havent played with Salary CAP yet. But I'm not giving every player 100 million just to sign them either. Is it challenging?
100 Million?! The most expensive player in Free Agency is 5Mil. I personally haven't paid anyone more than 1.5M. During Pre-Season and the Regular Season, all Free Agents are One-Year deals.

But yes it's challenging. The whole team is very young, all of my starters are around 70-75.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »