Home

Online vs Offline one-player CCM

This is a discussion on Online vs Offline one-player CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Online vs Offline one-player CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
I wish they would program online ccm to try and reconnect to the servers at the end of a game. My isp is horrendous and drops a lot more than I would like so I end up losing connection and the games not counting despite my isp coming back online. If it rechecked it would be able to upload and I wouldmt lose those games. Simple fix but not sure if enough people would need this feature for them to look into it.
That's what surprised me. I haven't played NCAA in a few years, but when I did last I ran a single-player Online Dynasty. I had a few times where I was playing a game, was disconnected from EA servers, but was reconnected before the game ended and everything recorded fine.

There's no reason Madden can't do something similar, or wait until the end of the game to "report" the results, and if you're not connected to the EA Servers at that time, have an option to keep manually retrying. I can forgive the complete loss of server connection meaning I lose a game, but a momentary drop should not have the same effect (especially since EA Servers cut-out fairly frequently).
Old 08-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Online vs Offline one-player CCM

What are the actual problems with the offline mode ? I've checked around but can't find an actual list of the problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »