Home

Using Custom Rosters in CCM?

This is a discussion on Using Custom Rosters in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 05:30 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Using Custom Rosters in CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Selassie
Yes. I changed some things on the Rams but they do not show up. I would be fine with all the rest of the ratings. The backup running back, Richardson, is rated like a 52, but in the play now update he is rated higher.
Have you checked only for OVR or for actual ratings? OVR calculation in CCM works much differently than in Play Now so that isn't really relevant. Change some attribute like Speed for the player and then check his Speed after you start your CCM to see whether it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Have you checked only for OVR or for actual ratings? OVR calculation in CCM works much differently than in Play Now so that isn't really relevant. Change some attribute like Speed for the player and then check his Speed after you start your CCM to see whether it works.
I was not looking at individual attributes only the overall. The changes are reflected. Thank you.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #43
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky63
Yes you can edit positions and other stuff, but you cant edit attributes...... I just start my league and check on my roster and there was the edit option available....... And i edit some positions to make sure it was posible..... So before start your league and after you can edit the same things!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So if what I gathered from your post is right then I can edit positions before I start my year
in CCM?

Did not know that... I was very disappointed when I saw that you couldn't edit positions for your guys during your CCM.
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan
Old 10-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #44
Rookie

sky63's Arena

OVR: 2
Yes you can edit before and after.......

Old 10-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #45
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7
Thanks EA!

SO I TRADED IN MADDEN WHEN I SAW HOW FLAWED IT WAS THEN I READ ALL THE DETAILS IN REGARDS TO THE PATCH AND I GOT PUPED THEY WERE ADDING IN EDITED PLAYERS AND CUSTOM ROSTERS! SO I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT IT A 2ND TIME ONLY TO FIND OUT CUSTOM ROSTERS DONT STICK! IM ASKING EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT READS THIS TO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GET CUSTOM ROSTERS TO STICK? I APPRECIATE ANY OR ALL THE HELP!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #46
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Thanks EA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assclown25
SO I TRADED IN MADDEN WHEN I SAW HOW FLAWED IT WAS THEN I READ ALL THE DETAILS IN REGARDS TO THE PATCH AND I GOT PUPED THEY WERE ADDING IN EDITED PLAYERS AND CUSTOM ROSTERS! SO I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT IT A 2ND TIME ONLY TO FIND OUT CUSTOM ROSTERS DONT STICK! IM ASKING EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT READS THIS TO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GET CUSTOM ROSTERS TO STICK? I APPRECIATE ANY OR ALL THE HELP!
pretty damn good strategy by EA, release a really flawed game, as buggy as it needs to be to make a significant amount of ppl trade it after they find out abt it and then release a comprehensive patch update which makes many of those trading it before buy it again, double profit for EA!

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 10-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #47
Rookie

sky63's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by assclown25
Just load the roster you want to use outside ccm and then start a new ccm when the game ask you wich roster you want to use pick import my roster and that is......... The roster you load outside the ccm is the one that is importing.....

Old 10-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #48
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky63
Just load the roster you want to use outside ccm and then start a new ccm when the game ask you wich roster you want to use pick import my roster and that is......... The roster you load outside the ccm is the one that is importing.....

Bingo. I had no trouble tweaking a roster, adding myself with the downloaded face as a WR, saving, then importing to use in a HC offline CCM. My created player was right there, and I don't have to play that wonky superstar jive as a WR to get me in now.

Works great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »