Home

Which playbook for a spread offense?

This is a discussion on Which playbook for a spread offense? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which playbook for a spread offense?

I have started coaching CCM's with Arizona's offense, Dallas's offense and Patriot's offense. I then adjust my pass% to 100%, with running being at 0%. I am a spread guy I like doing this on the maddens and ncaa games.

My problem with this game is that with all that being said, my rb still runs for 1500 yards and my qb is well over 100 attemps off of the top pass attempter. And only 2 of my wr's have 800+ yards and the rest have only a couple hundred.

Now, since there is no in-game coaching mode, I sim this CCM. I don't want to play this particular save because to me that takes away from being a coach/gm. I normally call plays during games but that option is out of this years game, so I've just been simming this particular save.

My question is, what playbook on here is a spread playbook where they have 3-4 wr's on the field at a all times and so when I sim, it shows that I have 4+ wr's getting action every game. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Which playbook for a spread offense?

Can you set your offense to the Bills offense? They use a spread offense. So do the Lions IIRC.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahm
Can you set your offense to the Bills offense? They use a spread offense. So do the Lions IIRC.
You can't change your offense or defensive playbook once you started CCM.

So basically I am quitting my current one and doing some research before starting a new one so that I dont have to keep quitting.

Just looking for a spread 4 wide offensive playbook to use.

And I dont get how I set my pass/run % to 100-pass, 0-run and my RB still gets 1500 yards lol. Madden really done goofed this year.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec4Life
You can't change your offense or defensive playbook once you started CCM.

So basically I am quitting my current one and doing some research before starting a new one so that I dont have to keep quitting.

Just looking for a spread 4 wide offensive playbook to use.

And I dont get how I set my pass/run % to 100-pass, 0-run and my RB still gets 1500 yards lol. Madden really done goofed this year.
If you go to play as current coach you can see the playbooks people are using for their teams. That should tell you what offenses they're running.

That said the sim will probably still run the hell out of the ball.

Last edited by rahm; 08-29-2012 at 05:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »