Home

LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
For those like myself who are very pissed about not being able to control more than one team, make the trades I’d like to make and play more than just your game during any given week … Well YES YOU CAN … now if you care about XP, I DON’T, this isn’t for you … Me … I just like playing football.

Anyway, Trade Logic is solid … no taking advantage of the CPU … BUT you can Control the coach of any team … trade the player you want (I always throw in a 1st round pick for the other teams 7th round pick and the player I want … for example say I wanted McFadden on my Bears I could control the Raiders Coach and Offer McFadden & a 1st RP to the Bears for M.Forte & a 7th RP (they won’t accept without the pick … then go back to controlling Lovie and trade that 1st RP back to OAK for the 7th … they will gladly take it back and for example I wanted Payton Manning to sign with the 49ers (just where I wished he went) I can control John Fox and Cut Manning (can’t trade him because of his CAP # … but if CAP is off the trade example above will work) then take control of Harbaugh and sign Manning. I personally sent A.Smith to MIA. Now same things works during Weekly games play whatever game you want then start new career NEVER RETIRE Coach or Player still will be the week you are in and the stats you out up in your other game will still be the same. I played as the Bears then MIA then took over as R.Ryan made Tebow the starter then started new career as a player to control TEBOW … threw 3 picks but did it all in week 1 and all the stats from each game carried over no freeze … which I knew was gonna happen. And I’m not even telling you guys all the moves I made in the preseason. Check them out

Put D.McNabb on ARI
Put N.Collins back on GB
Put Shockey & T.Harris on my BEARS
Put K.Kolb on DEN (No Manning)
Put V.Young on MIN

And the lsit goes on … still would be sweet if I could edit positions but the Depth Charts work … it ain’t perfect but it’s a work around … the best part about this game was the gameplay anyway and I found a way to still enjoy the game the way I wanted to play it.
This sounds real time consuming.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocho cuatro
Does this loop hole allow you to change playbooks for the other teams? And do these changes stick after you switch back to your original team?
Only roster changes like cuts and free agent signings stick. Depth chart, formation subs, playbooks and schemes dont stick.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
Rookie

Phennixx's Arena

OVR: 4

I can say it works pretty dang well as far as trade...

I was able to trade Wayne Hunter to Rams and Jason Smith to the Jets and got back both teams picks to correct place.

I think this will do wonders for some offline chise guys...lets test and test before it becomes a solid work around...even if its time consuming
Old 08-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

So I have a question. Let's say I am doing a CC and I play the Saints lets say week 1. Knowing the cpu run problem, could I change to the Saints, change their playbook/gameplan or whatever it is, and then switch back to my team and play the Saints? Will the Saints use the gameplan I set them for that week?
Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #21
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
DON'T select "Retire from the League" ... Choose "Create a New Character" which gives you the option to select a Player or Coach in the Universe you already established. This is how you can cut & add players and play more than one game a week.
Yeah but when I created a new character the coach I used to be was replaced by a new virtual coach. So say if i want to play/or view 3 dirrerent matchups in week 2, each coach i leave is replaced by a new coach. By the time I've reached week 8, even if I just play 4 games/week, the league will be filled with replacement virtual coaches!

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We figured this out about 2 months ago. This workaround works for playing every game too. The problem is still with the Depth Charts. For example, say I switch to the Browns and make them start Weeden over McCoy. When I switch back to my original team, Weeden will stay the starter UNTIL I advance a week. The Browns will play that weeks game with Weeden as the starter but will immediately switch back to McCoy the next week because he is higher rated.

Still the work around works great for limited 32 team control (Browns always seem to sign McNabb but you can cut him and the cpu wont sign him back), trades and to play every game. Doesnt work for schemes or depth chart changes.
Hopefully when the next roster update comes, they fix the ratings of all the starters to rate higher than the back ups. That should fix this problem.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #23
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Yeah but when I created a new character the coach I used to be was replaced by a new virtual coach. So say if i want to play/or view 3 dirrerent matchups in week 2, each coach i leave is replaced by a new coach. By the time I've reached week 8, even if I just play 4 games/week, the league will be filled with replacement virtual coaches!
That only happens if you use a created or legend coach. It doesnt happen if you use an active coach.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #24
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

the only problem in this is that you cant go back to your original team. for offline at least. i dont know about online

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »